Windows 10: I can't sign into my onedrive account on my PC

Discus and support I can't sign into my onedrive account on my PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I keep trying to sign into my new onedrive email, and i'll click the cloud icon on the bottom right of my computer screen. it prompts me to then login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by anniejar, Jun 26, 2023.

1. anniejar Win User

I can't sign into my onedrive account on my PC

I keep trying to sign into my new onedrive email, and i'll click the cloud icon on the bottom right of my computer screen. it prompts me to then login and shows an old login screen with my old email, i click the back button to enter my new email but it won't allow me and shows an error message with the error key 0x8004de86

:)

anniejar, Jun 26, 2023
  2. scopio Win User

Two OneDrive accounts question

In a small office we are in the process of renewing the main PC and have a query about OneDrive account.
    I did not realise that the older pc which is running Windows7 had a OneDrive folder and has Office Home and Student installed, the ISP IMAP email account is used to sign in to OneDrive 5Gb free account.

On the new pc running Windows 10 Pro and Office365 Personal with 1Tb OneDrive storage, this pc also has a OneDrive folder which is attached to the Microsoft Outlook.com Office 365 Personal account.

We will be transferring all data from old pc to new pc so my
    Questions are;

1. Can we keep the two OneDrive accounts? (With different sign in credentials)
    2. Which account would automatically use the OneDrive folder on the new pc?
    3. I assume that the best option would be to upload the data from the old pc OneDrive account folder to the new pc OneDrive account folder so that all OneDrive data is in the same account and OneDrive folder on the new pc. I am correct?

scopio, Jun 26, 2023
  3. Kari Win User
    Can't sign into OneDrive after switching PC to local account

The reason the button to unlink is grayed out when you switched to a local account is that there's no account to unlink:

I can't sign into my onedrive account on my PC 37353d1485956903t-cant-sign-into-onedrive-after-switching-pc-local-account-snip_20150913180622.png

Your MS account was unlinked the moment you switched to a local account. To link a new or your old MS account, you need to setup OneDrive again. You do this by launching the OneDrive from the Start Menu and then clicking Get Started:

I can't sign into my onedrive account on my PC 37354d1485956903t-cant-sign-into-onedrive-after-switching-pc-local-account-snip_20150913180700.png

4. fjk61011 Win User

No onedrive

Ok, success. Had to unlink account and sign in again to change location to my E: drive

fjk61011, Jun 26, 2023
Thema:

1. I can't sign into my onedrive account on my PC - Similar Threads - can't sign onedrive

2. Can't sign in into my OneDrive account in PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in into my OneDrive account in PC: When I try to sign into my OneDrive account on my PC it takes so much time for loading after I put my E-mail and password and after loading for so long the window of loading disappears and still not letting me in, I tried to restart my PC but after I did that even the window...
  3. Can't sign in into my OneDrive account in PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in into my OneDrive account in PC: When I try to sign into my OneDrive account on my PC it takes so much time for loading after I put my E-mail and password and after loading for so long the window of loading disappears and still not letting me in, I tried to restart my PC but after I did that even the window...
  4. I can't sign in to my Microsoft account on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in to my Microsoft account on my pc: Please help me. After I connected my PC with my Microsoft account, everything was OK until I turned it off and turned it back on. It shows the sign-in screen and I can’t sign in. So, I decided to remove it from my Microsoft account from my phone but still can’t sign in....
  5. I can't sign in to my Microsoft account on my pc

I can't sign in to my Microsoft account on my pc: Please help me. After I connected my PC with my Microsoft account, everything was OK until I turned it off and turned it back on. It shows the sign-in screen and I can’t sign in. So, I decided to remove it from my Microsoft account from my phone but still can’t sign in....
  6. I can't sign in to my Microsoft account on my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I can't sign into my onedrive account on my PC

I can't sign into my onedrive account on my PC: I keep trying to sign into my new onedrive email, and i'll click the cloud icon on the bottom right of my computer screen. it prompts me to then login and shows an old login screen with my old email, i click the back button to enter my new email but it won't allow me and...
  8. Can't sign into my microsoft account on my PC?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign into my microsoft account on my PC?: For whatever reason, I absolutely cannot sign into my Microsoft account on PC. My computer was sent in for repair and upon receiving it back, either the unit was wiped or gutted and parts replaced. I tried to sign in with my account using the authenticator app, but got this...
  9. I can't sign into OneDrive on my windows 10 PC.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't sign into OneDrive on my windows 10 PC.: I used to have an old Microsoft account which I deleted to start a new one. I wanted to sign in to the OneDrive app on my PC, using my new Microsoft account, but I get the following message: [IMG] How am I to get around this? My default browser is chrome, and I have...
  10. I can't sign into my OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't sign into my OneDrive: When I am trying to sign in to the OneDrive, I get an error code 0X800 4de25. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-into-my-onedrive/2e4fd484-bd3c-494e-9faf-b3510bd39eef