Windows 10: I can't sign into OneDrive on my windows 10 PC.

Discus and support I can't sign into OneDrive on my windows 10 PC. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I used to have an old Microsoft account which I deleted to start a new one. I wanted to sign in to the OneDrive app on my PC, using my new Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kevin Polpitiya, Jul 28, 2020.

1. I can't sign into OneDrive on my windows 10 PC.

I used to have an old Microsoft account which I deleted to start a new one. I wanted to sign in to the OneDrive app on my PC, using my new Microsoft account, but I get the following message:

I can't sign into OneDrive on my windows 10 PC. [​IMG]

How am I to get around this? My default browser is chrome, and I have enabled JavaScript on it. Which "Web browser" is this message referring to?

I can, however, sign in to OneDrive on the web.

:)

Kevin Polpitiya, Jul 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Easo Win User

I can't sign into OneDrive on my windows 10 PC.

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Can we have rant-less version, please?

Thema:

I can't sign into OneDrive on my windows 10 PC.

1. I can't sign into OneDrive on my windows 10 PC. - Similar Threads - can't sign OneDrive

2. I can't sign into my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into my pc: I was having issues with my pc being slow, so I restarted it, as this usually helps. However, it ended up making the computer slower and multiple apps were crashing upon booting up. After multiple resets, I was no longer able to sign into my account using my password/pin for...
  3. Can't sign in into my OneDrive account in PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in into my OneDrive account in PC: When I try to sign into my OneDrive account on my PC it takes so much time for loading after I put my E-mail and password and after loading for so long the window of loading disappears and still not letting me in, I tried to restart my PC but after I did that even the window...
  4. Can't sign in into my OneDrive account in PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in into my OneDrive account in PC: When I try to sign into my OneDrive account on my PC it takes so much time for loading after I put my E-mail and password and after loading for so long the window of loading disappears and still not letting me in, I tried to restart my PC but after I did that even the window...
  5. I can't sign into my onedrive account on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into my onedrive account on my PC: I keep trying to sign into my new onedrive email, and i'll click the cloud icon on the bottom right of my computer screen. it prompts me to then login and shows an old login screen with my old email, i click the back button to enter my new email but it won't allow me and...
  6. I can't sign into my onedrive account on my PC

I can't sign into my onedrive account on my PC: I keep trying to sign into my new onedrive email, and i'll click the cloud icon on the bottom right of my computer screen. it prompts me to then login and shows an old login screen with my old email, i click the back button to enter my new email but it won't allow me and...
  7. I can't sign in to my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't sign in to my PC: Today i tried to sign in to my PC and the button didn't work i can't use safe mode because i get the same problem Ctrl+Alt+Delete doesn't work either.How could i fix this?...
  8. I can't sign in to my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in to my PC: Today i tried to sign in to my PC and the button didn't work i can't use safe mode because i get the same problem Ctrl+Alt+Delete doesn't work either.How could i fix this?...
  9. I can't sign in to my PC

10. I can't sign into my OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't sign into my OneDrive: When I am trying to sign in to the OneDrive, I get an error code 0X800 4de25. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-into-my-onedrive/2e4fd484-bd3c-494e-9faf-b3510bd39eef