Windows 10: i can't sign into to the magazines i subscribe to. i get the message to allow them in, i...

Discus and support i can't sign into to the magazines i subscribe to. i get the message to allow them in, i... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; see above. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-into-to-the-magazines-i-subscribe-to-i/9bf9d510-7b0a-4507-87b3-0e157e137507 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by brucebartz, Mar 1, 2019.

1. i can't sign into to the magazines i subscribe to. i get the message to allow them in, i...

see above.

:)

brucebartz, Mar 1, 2019

2. Can I view Magazine subscribed to on IPad on my Windows Laptop?

I have recently subscribed to a magazine on my IPad, is it possible to view this Magazine on my Windows 10 Laptop.

Trytofixit12671, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    How can I read books or magazine on my surface pro

Hi TabithaMartin1,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What is the file format of the
      magazine?
    2. Which book or magazine are you referring to?
    3. Where are you trying to download the books and magazine?

If the file format is on pdf, I suggest you open the magazine or books, by
    Right clicking on that magazine and open Microsoft Edge.

If the issue is not resolved, kindly provide more information to assist you better.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Gary Win User

i can't sign into to the magazines i subscribe to. i get the message to allow them in, i...

Why no books or magazines?

Magazines are becoming a thing of the past. I get CPU every month for free and have no idea why. I never subscribed to it , but Windows 10 is mentioned in it.

Gary, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

i can't sign into to the magazines i subscribe to. i get the message to allow them in, i...

1. i can't sign into to the magazines i subscribe to. i get the message to allow them in, i... - Similar Threads - can't sign magazines

2. I can't sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sign in: I keep getting a message that windows can't sign me in right now to try again later. It has been days. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in/01ccd3a0-60da-450b-b979-d84011f857b4
  3. I can't sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't sign in: I keep getting a message that windows can't sign me in right now to try again later. It has been days. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in/01ccd3a0-60da-450b-b979-d84011f857b4
  4. I can't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I keep getting TrojanDownloader message on a file I gave action "Allowed on this computer"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I keep getting TrojanDownloader message on a file I gave action "Allowed on this computer": TIMESCS.XLS - which I created many years ago - keeps giving me Defender warns like below even though I give Defender the action to allow it on my computer. When I do a full backup it is appearing in ShadowCopy file as a trojan - it isn't....
  6. I can't sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't sign in: I cant seem to sign in to my laptop, my fingerprint option not available, my pin sign in says, "something happened and your pin isn't available. Click to set up your pin again." But when i clicked it, it only seem to loop to the beginning again. And i cant use password option...
  7. i can't sign in to my onedrive. I get a message that I need a Java Script

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can't sign in to my onedrive. I get a message that I need a Java Script: what to do to sign in to OneDrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-to-my-onedrive-i-get-a-message-that/c860407a-8577-4923-9f0b-a455231bfa73
  8. I can't sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't sign in: Hello there fellow readers. Today I came with a question that i hope it will solve my problem,the problem is when I open up my laptop and enter correctly my PIN this message appears "Your credentials could not be verified." and after I press "Ok" another message appears...
  9. i get this message

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i get this message: We're unable to connect to the marketplace. maybe check your internet connection? I get this message ever time I try and create a realm and when I click on the minecoins button on the marketplace...
  10. Can I view Magazine subscribed to on IPad on my Windows Laptop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I view Magazine subscribed to on IPad on my Windows Laptop?: I have recently subscribed to a magazine on my IPad, is it possible to view this Magazine on my Windows 10 Laptop. 63665