Windows 10: I cant sign into youtube. even tho i can sign into gmail, and theyre the same account. i...

Discus and support I cant sign into youtube. even tho i can sign into gmail, and theyre the same account. i... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; like the title says. it wont let me sign into my youtube. it keeps saying my account has been disabled. but 1 i can sign into google with the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rick lee123, Nov 29, 2020.

1. I cant sign into youtube. even tho i can sign into gmail, and theyre the same account. i...

like the title says. it wont let me sign into my youtube. it keeps saying my account has been disabled. but 1 i can sign into google with the same info, and 2 theres no reason it should be suspended or anything

:)

Rick lee123, Nov 29, 2020

2. signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 29, 2020
  3. FrankS Win User
    gmail problem

Hi
    I have several gmail accounts and can sign into Chrome with each except for one.
    When I attempt to sign in with the problem account it tells me that the password is incorrect.
    Using Gmail's account recovery & 2 factor authentication gmail sends a verification code to my phone (which I receive).
    The next step is to enter the verification code into account recovery which it accepts.
    It then states that it will send a code to my recovery email address.
    However, I don't receive the email.
    I've attempted using a different recovery email address with no luck.
    Now the email account is working since it receives (& sends) emails daily (vial Mailbird).
    It's just not possible to sign into Chrome with it.
    Any suggestions?

FrankS, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Teokute Win User

I cant sign into youtube. even tho i can sign into gmail, and theyre the same account. i...

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. I cant sign into youtube. even tho i can sign into gmail, and theyre the same account.  i... :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

I cant sign into youtube. even tho i can sign into gmail, and theyre the same account. i...

1. I cant sign into youtube. even tho i can sign into gmail, and theyre the same account. i... - Similar Threads - cant sign youtube

2. Says we cant sign into my account even tho i am signed in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Says we cant sign into my account even tho i am signed in?: So i accidentally unplugged my pc and then once i went back on it said "we cant sign into your account" so after some time i managed to sign in but it still says we cant sign into your account even tho i am and i have a bunch of temp files under the users file what do i do?...
  3. Says we cant sign into my account even tho i am signed in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Says we cant sign into my account even tho i am signed in?: So i accidentally unplugged my pc and then once i went back on it said "we cant sign into your account" so after some time i managed to sign in but it still says we cant sign into your account even tho i am and i have a bunch of temp files under the users file what do i do?...
  4. I cant sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cant sign in: I cant pass thru the sign in page of my Windows. It accepts the password however it will only stays in welcome after sign in then it will loop back to the sign in page again asking for password. I restarted multiple times and rest my computer without any help. This is a HP...
  5. I cant sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant sign in: I cant pass thru the sign in page of my Windows. It accepts the password however it will only stays in welcome after sign in then it will loop back to the sign in page again asking for password. I restarted multiple times and rest my computer without any help. This is a HP...
  6. I cant Sign in with my account

I cant Sign in with my account: Does anyone encountered this problem before? tried to contact Support for this but no avail. and it really annoys me now. So what is happening is everytime i tried to sign in my microsoft account to my PC, like in Microsoft Store or trying to sign in as administrator. it is...
  7. I cant Sign in with my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant Sign in with my account: Does anyone encountered this problem before? tried to contact Support for this but no avail. and it really annoys me now. So what is happening is everytime i tried to sign in my microsoft account to my PC, like in Microsoft Store or trying to sign in as administrator. it is...
  8. I cant Sign in with my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. I cant sign in

I cant sign in: Whenever I try to sign to my pc with my microsoft account it says search for app in store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in/0cd8a6e5-b630-4011-8c43-28e27cab3387
  10. I cant sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant sign in: when i try to sign in it says we can't sign into your account then puts me into a temp user https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in/aef8cf3f-bef8-4a8d-9f58-3e3f9e5c47de