Windows 10: I can't singin in my Microsoft account

Discus and support I can't singin in my Microsoft account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I using windows 10 enerprise n ltsc 2016 The first time I installed it I went to log in to my Microsoft Account I just have to reinstall it because... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DavidAndrei1, Apr 28, 2020.

1. I can't singin in my Microsoft account

I using windows 10 enerprise n ltsc 2016

The first time I installed it I went to log in to my Microsoft Account I just have to reinstall it because I had a problem with the bsod

I can't singin in my Microsoft account e4b85933-8e5d-4d35-83ca-7074fdf0f06e?upload=true.jpg

Any answers please

:)

DavidAndrei1, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 28, 2020
  4. I can't singin in my Microsoft account

Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

I can't singin in my Microsoft account

1. I can't singin in my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - can't singin Microsoft

2. I can't sign into my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account.: I've tried starting in safe mode but still can't sign in that way. I can in my phone which is how I'm posting but I'm trying to use my laptop. I haven't used it for a few years. I think I need to update to Windows 10 22h2, but I can't update without being signed in as...
  3. I can't cancel my microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't cancel my microsoft account.: I recovered my account from 2008 and I want to finally cancel and close it. Its full of spam. I just recovered the password but I am not able to close it. I'm told to introduce my mail in a security step so I will recieve a security code that is never arriving. It's like a...
  4. How to Deny singin on PC using my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Deny singin on PC using my microsoft account: I left the job from the company where I worked. The problem, is that my PC still login with my own Microsoft account. I would like to deny the person, who use the PC , where my account was logged in. The PC login proceed via PIN, becouse of it changing my account password not...
  5. How to Deny singin on PC using my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Deny singin on PC using my microsoft account: I left the job from the company where I worked. The problem, is that my PC still login with my own Microsoft account. I would like to deny the person, who use the PC , where my account was logged in. The PC login proceed via PIN, becouse of it changing my account password not...
  6. How to Deny singin on PC using my microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I can't sign in my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in my Microsoft Account: When I go to SEETINGS >APPTS AND FEATURES . SIGN IN WITH YOUR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO CONTINUE APP EXPERIENCE ACCROSS YOUR DEVICES. WHEN I CLICK ON SIGN IN , THAT'S WHAT I GET : PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE THIS ISSUE...
  8. I can't sign in to my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't sign in to my Microsoft account.: I bought a new laptop, installed Windows 10 and I can not log into my account because the keyboard is not written, I also tried the touch keyboard, but I still cannot write it. but the keyboard works...
  9. I can't connect to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't connect to my Microsoft account: So tried to update my Windows to the 2004 version (I was on the 1903, or something like that),so I downloaded the update launcher for the update. But I'm still in the 1903 version, but the more important is that I lost every files, well they were locked by Windows I know...
  10. I can't login to my microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't login to my microsoft account.: https://reddit.com/link/hrx168/video/4hs0my8be3b51/player When I try to sync Microsoft Edge it shows me an error 0x801901f4. When I try to sync from Windows settings the window just disappears. I reinstalled Windows 3 times, downloading the iso 3 times from the media...