Windows 10: I can't skip the bluetooth password thing.

Discus and support I can't skip the bluetooth password thing. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i'm a small gamer, and i tried playing super mario 64 on my win 10 laptop, and it workt! but spinning the original joystick is way easier then try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by '_', Apr 10, 2020.

1. '_'
    '_' Win User

I can't skip the bluetooth password thing.

So i'm a small gamer, and i tried playing super mario 64 on my win 10 laptop, and it workt!

but spinning the original joystick is way easier then try pressing WASD in the right order. so i tried connecting a decent controller. and the only thing i had was a wii remote and nunchuck. so i saw that you had to leave the bluetooth code space empty, or skip the code. but i cant sumbit an empty field, neither can i skip it. please someone help me with this....

:)

2. nick255 Win User

Can't get Bluetooth working...

If your sure that its recognised properly then have a look on this links page http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/

The only thing i can think of to fix if it isnt recognised by linux is the following:

Firstly you have to find out what chipset your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Secondly i think your going to have to basically compile your own kernel and include the module for the chipset that your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Thirdly depending on if you add it to the kernel or as like built in you will have to add the name of the module to a config file which is used when you boot linux.

If the kernel doesnt have support for your bluetooth dongle then you can either try and find a different copy of the kernel which does or try and find the driver for it.

To recompile your own kernel however requires a whole guide itself , plus different linux distro's will have different kernels with different options and slightly different config files.

Only thing i can suggest is going to www.gentoo.org and reading through their handbook, its basically step by step setting up linux manually, in the handbook there is a page or two on recompiling your kernel for your particular configuration.

nick255, Apr 10, 2020
  3. LARRYRB Win User
    Bluetooth skipping

Bluetooth sound skips every 30 seconds or so. Have latest drivers, installed/uninstalled bluetooth numerous times, checked for bluetooth interference. Speaker is placed right next to my computer. Is there such a thing as a defective bluetooth connection
    on my computer?

LARRYRB, Apr 10, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

1. I can't skip the bluetooth password thing. - Similar Threads - can't skip bluetooth

2. I deleted the bluetooth thing in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted the bluetooth thing in windows 11: So I wanted to boost up my PC using Revo Uninstaller and deleted the Bluetooth thing I forgot what the name of it was and now I want to connect my bluetooth headphones to my pc and its not working because i deleted it please send me a download link to this thank you...
  3. Bluetooth Headphones frequently skipping.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones frequently skipping.: So I've had these headphones for over a year as well as my PC but I recently moved and ever since I moved my bluetooth headp[hones won't connect to bluetooth and I've been trying to fix this for a few days now.In these days I've come to the conclusion that it's not the...
  4. Bluetooth Headphones frequently skipping.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones frequently skipping.: So I've had these headphones for over a year as well as my PC but I recently moved and ever since I moved my bluetooth headp[hones won't connect to bluetooth and I've been trying to fix this for a few days now.In these days I've come to the conclusion that it's not the...
  5. password things??

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    password things??: So on my new computer i never set up a password because i dont need one and i remember seeing a notification saying something about my password expiring or needing a new one or something, i was gonna check it out but forgot and upon booting up today i cant log in because its...
  6. Bluetooth headphone skip

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphone skip: I am having an issue with my Bluetooth Bose Soundlink headphones. I have them paired and connected, however, when I listen to music Spotify, YouTube it skips in and out. I have tried uninstalling Spotify and reinstalling, but nothing. I got these mainly for my pc and it would...
  7. CSR bluetooth skipping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CSR bluetooth skipping: Hi, I got a USB stick off amazon ( https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0126XU9CM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ) Hardware ID: USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_8891 It's identified as a Generic Bluetooth Radio in Win10. However, I'm getting bad audio skipping....
  8. Bluetooth skipping

Bluetooth skipping: Bluetooth sound skips every 30 seconds or so. Have latest drivers, installed/uninstalled bluetooth numerous times, checked for bluetooth interference. Speaker is placed right next to my computer. Is there such a thing as a defective bluetooth connection on my computer?...
  9. I can't delete these things.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't delete these things.: please can someone help me delete these things? it keeps saying they are in a place they aren't and just won't delete[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-these-things/8c27618c-d44b-411e-a427-c96e820cb57c"
  10. Bluetooth OontZ earbudz skip

Bluetooth OontZ earbudz skip: Win 10 Lenovo lap top. 64 bit 1803 edition, 4 GB Memory. The earbuds pair connect and play but there is this annoying skip that randomly happens. Same thing happens with a OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth speaker. Sometimes they will work great for 10 or 12 minutes and then a skip...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant skip bluetooth passcde