Windows 10: I can't solve my memory leak problem no matter what I do, please help me :(

Discus and support I can't solve my memory leak problem no matter what I do, please help me :( in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have 4 GBs of RAM. I know its low but it was working just fine a week ago. I've tried manually ending tasks from the task manager, I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/beersty99, Nov 22, 2020.

1. I can't solve my memory leak problem no matter what I do, please help me :(

I have 4 GBs of RAM. I know its low but it was working just fine a week ago. I've tried manually ending tasks from the task manager, I've tried uninstalling unnecessary apps, I've tried increasing the virtual memory, I've tried changing regedit values, I've tried changing the performance settings, I've updated the drivers... It just doesn't fix. What should I do?

submitted by /u/beersty99
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/beersty99, Nov 22, 2020
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Possible Memory Leaks in Windows 10

A memory leak occurs when an application closes and fails to release all its RAM back to the operating system.

The first step in dealing with a memory leak is to determine which application is leaking memory.

The next step is to contact that application's technical support with complete details of the memory leak, since the developers will want to fix the problem ASAP.

BulldogXX, Nov 22, 2020
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Memory leak issue

The term "memory leak" means that an application fails to return all its RAM to the operating system when it exits. The leftover RAM is unusable to the operating system.

Step one is to identify the application that is leaking memory. Step two is to contact the application's developers and provide as much detailed data on the memory leak as you can. For example: which processes are still in RAM after the application exits
    and how much RAM they occupy. Application developers never want their applications to leak memory and they will be grateful for the details you provide, particularly if they can replicate the leak on their own computers.

BulldogXX, Nov 22, 2020
  4. BulldogXX Win User

I can't solve my memory leak problem no matter what I do, please help me :(

Windows Memory Leak

'Memory leak' refers to a process that continues to use memory even after the process has ended.

Since leaking memory is a coding problem (and a serious one at that) the only way to solve it is to bring it to the software developer's attention.

In the illustration accompanying your question, which process(es) is/are leaking memory?

BulldogXX, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

I can't solve my memory leak problem no matter what I do, please help me :(

1. I can't solve my memory leak problem no matter what I do, please help me :( - Similar Threads - can't solve memory

2. Clipchamp is Overusing memory no matter what I do!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipchamp is Overusing memory no matter what I do!: Here is a video of what I am talking about when clipchamp is overloading!Click here>>>Clipchamp Overload PROOF https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipchamp-is-overusing-memory-no-matter-what-i-do/68340649-2cf4-4892-a8fb-2fa4d6073cc8
  3. Clipchamp is Overusing memory no matter what I do!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipchamp is Overusing memory no matter what I do!: Here is a video of what I am talking about when clipchamp is overloading!Click here>>>Clipchamp Overload PROOF https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipchamp-is-overusing-memory-no-matter-what-i-do/68340649-2cf4-4892-a8fb-2fa4d6073cc8
  4. Clipchamp is Overusing memory no matter what I do!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. what should I do? please help me

what should I do? please help me: failed upload screenshot, I don't know whyedition windows 10 proprocessor : IntelR CoreTM i3-10100F CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHzinstalled ram : 8.00 GBsystem type : 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorin my device manager has 4 yellow exclamation1. PCI Device2. PCI Device3....
  6. what should I do? please help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    what should I do? please help me: failed upload screenshot, I don't know whyedition windows 10 proprocessor : IntelR CoreTM i3-10100F CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHzinstalled ram : 8.00 GBsystem type : 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorin my device manager has 4 yellow exclamation1. PCI Device2. PCI Device3....
  7. please help me to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me to solve this problem: the camera of my laptop doesn't work suddenly after updating.what can i do? kindly let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-solve-this-problem/45340322-bc70-44df-8554-ff0285528d8a
  8. please help me to solve this problem

please help me to solve this problem: the camera of my laptop doesn't work suddenly after updating.what can i do? kindly let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-solve-this-problem/45340322-bc70-44df-8554-ff0285528d8a
  9. AdblockPlusEngine.exe is possibly leaking Memory. What do I do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AdblockPlusEngine.exe is possibly leaking Memory. What do I do?: I ran a scan in my Webroot software, and it shows that AdblockPlusEngine.exe has a possible memory leak. In looking it up on Microsoft, it was suggested that I try running Microsoft Safety Scanner, and I did. It showed that no Malware, No viruses, and No unwanted software...
  10. No matter what I do I can't unsubscribe.....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No matter what I do I can't unsubscribe.....: No matter what I do I can't unsubscribe from a question I got answered more than a year ago!!! It is driving me crazy!!!! STOP THE MADNESS!!!!...