Windows 10: I can't spend the money in my Microsoft account

Discus and support I can't spend the money in my Microsoft account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My little brother has been trying to purchase a thing called "Premium" on a game in the Windows 10 Microsoft store called Roblox. But when he tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by The Neon Nub, Mar 24, 2020.

1. I can't spend the money in my Microsoft account

My little brother has been trying to purchase a thing called "Premium" on a game in the Windows 10 Microsoft store called Roblox. But when he tried to buy it, it doesn't show that he can use the $5.00 in his Microsoft account to pay for it. It shows that he can add options to pay but, when he clicked on it, there was no option to use the money in his Microsoft account to pay for Premium. I have looked it up on both Bing and Google, not nothing was there to help with the problem. I was wondering if anyone can help us with this problem.

:)

The Neon Nub, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Get money back from my account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to make payment from your Microsoft account.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store

However, I would suggest you to get in touch with the
    Accounts & Billing team
    , and they will help you with appropriate details.

For additional information, see
    Spend the money in my Microsoft account
    and

Limits on the money in your Microsoft account

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Get money back from my account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to make payment from your Microsoft account.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store

However, I would suggest you to get in touch with the
    Accounts & Billing team
    , and they will help you with appropriate details.

For additional information, see
    Spend the money in my Microsoft account
    and

Limits on the money in your Microsoft account

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 24, 2020
  4. I can't spend the money in my Microsoft account

Microsoft Money Plus Sunset will not close.

Hi Brumby,

For us to better assist you with your Microsoft Money Plus Sunset concern, we’d like to know the following:

• How long has this been happening?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer before this happened?

We suggest that you check out this article
    for more information regarding Microsoft Money Plus Sunset.

We look forward to your response.

Amylove Loy, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

I can't spend the money in my Microsoft account

1. I can't spend the money in my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - can't spend money

2. Its Too much money to spend.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Its Too much money to spend.: Hello everybody, usually im not anyone to go on here and talk ab this stuff but here i am, iv been playing minecraft since i was 4 or 5 and i LOVE the game. I have brought the game on IOS, Playstation and switch. But when i sign in on windows it says i need to buy it again...
  3. Its Too much money to spend.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Its Too much money to spend.: Hello everybody, usually im not anyone to go on here and talk ab this stuff but here i am, iv been playing minecraft since i was 4 or 5 and i LOVE the game. I have brought the game on IOS, Playstation and switch. But when i sign in on windows it says i need to buy it again...
  4. Can hacker stole my money if i spend it on minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can hacker stole my money if i spend it on minecraft: Hey Microsoft my account that I just bought Minecraft with is hacked by this *** Email address is removed for privacy *** person can you help me recovering it or just stop him spending money on my account...
  5. Can hacker stole my money if i spend it on minecraft

Can hacker stole my money if i spend it on minecraft: Hey Microsoft my account that I just bought Minecraft with is hacked by this *** Email address is removed for privacy *** person can you help me recovering it or just stop him spending money on my account...
  6. How much money dit MS spend on Cortana?

in Cortana
    How much money dit MS spend on Cortana?: Hey,I just read that Cortana is being phased out. This makes me really happy. I've always hated how MS forced that bloatware on to my 'personal' computer.The only time is used it was to see if it could help me remove the other bloatware that came with my windows installation....
  7. How much money dit MS spend on Cortana?

How much money dit MS spend on Cortana?: Hey,I just read that Cortana is being phased out. This makes me really happy. I've always hated how MS forced that bloatware on to my 'personal' computer.The only time is used it was to see if it could help me remove the other bloatware that came with my windows installation....
  8. Can't add money to Microsoft account for my child

Can't add money to Microsoft account for my child: My child wants to buy game apps from Microsoft store, so I need to add money to his Microsoft account. It prompts me the same error message everytime I add money. It says "Sorry, something went wrong.We're not sure what happened but refreshing...
  9. Can't spend microsoft store balance

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't spend microsoft store balance: I recently redeemed $5 from microsoft rewards and I can't even spend money. I'm trying to buy robux for roblox but I can't because it doesn't show me the microsoft balance but on the website it says that its in my account. Please help....
  10. spending microsoft account balance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spending microsoft account balance: I have a balance in my Microsoft account. I want to purchase items in a game I downloaded from Microsoft. When I try to make the purchase, I can't figure how to change how I pay - don't want to use my Pay Pal account or a credit card. Can any one help me? Please and Thank...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft youth account cant spend money

2. i have money in my microsoft account. what can i spend it on?