Windows 10: I can't spend the money in my Microsoft account

Discus and support I can't spend the money in my Microsoft account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My little brother has been trying to purchase a thing called "Premium" on a game in the Windows 10 Microsoft store called Roblox. But when he tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by The Neon Nub, Mar 24, 2020.

1. I can't spend the money in my Microsoft account

My little brother has been trying to purchase a thing called "Premium" on a game in the Windows 10 Microsoft store called Roblox. But when he tried to buy it, it doesn't show that he can use the $5.00 in his Microsoft account to pay for it. It shows that he can add options to pay but, when he clicked on it, there was no option to use the money in his Microsoft account to pay for Premium. I have looked it up on both Bing and Google, not nothing was there to help with the problem. I was wondering if anyone can help us with this problem.

:)

The Neon Nub, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Get money back from my account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to make payment from your Microsoft account.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store

However, I would suggest you to get in touch with the
    Accounts & Billing team
    , and they will help you with appropriate details.

For additional information, see
    Spend the money in my Microsoft account
    and

Limits on the money in your Microsoft account

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Get money back from my account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to make payment from your Microsoft account.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store

However, I would suggest you to get in touch with the
    Accounts & Billing team
    , and they will help you with appropriate details.

For additional information, see
    Spend the money in my Microsoft account
    and

Limits on the money in your Microsoft account

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 24, 2020
  4. I can't spend the money in my Microsoft account

Microsoft Money Plus Sunset will not close.

Hi Brumby,

For us to better assist you with your Microsoft Money Plus Sunset concern, we’d like to know the following:

• How long has this been happening?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer before this happened?

We suggest that you check out this article
    for more information regarding Microsoft Money Plus Sunset.

We look forward to your response.

Amylove Loy, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

I can't spend the money in my Microsoft account

1. I can't spend the money in my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - can't spend money

2. Unable to add money to Microsoft Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to add money to Microsoft Account: I've been unable to add money to my Microsoft account never had this problem before can anyone help? Please ***Original title: Microsoft account***...
  3. i paid money and can't download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i paid money and can't download: hello i wanted to download minecraft starter pack i paid money it was took away from my bank account and was told to go to the microscoft store to download it now and i get a text " something went wrong and we couldn't log you in" the code was 0x80090030 and i lost my...
  4. Problems adding money to my Microsoft account

Problems adding money to my Microsoft account: ***I couldn't find an appropriate category to place this question in, so if a Mod can move my question to a more appropriate category, I would be really grateful*** Hi, I have now tried twice to add £10 to my Microsoft account via my laptop, so that in turn, my daughter...
  5. I CAN'T SIGN IN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT FOR MY FILES

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I CAN'T SIGN IN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT FOR MY FILES: I DID A RESET ON MY LAPTOP AND IM TRYING TO SIGN IN. I GET TO STEP ONE WHICH IS USERNAME THEN IT ASKS FOR MY PASSWORD, I PUT THAT IN THEN IT ASK ME TO PUT MY CURRENT WINDOWS PASSWORD ONE LAST TIME. WHEN I DO, IT SAYS WRONG PASSWORD. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY. PLEASE HELP...
  6. i can't log-in with my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    i can't log-in with my Microsoft account: I just bought new laptop yesterday and try to setting & loading program then i face with sign in problem in setting Accounts My problem is like this topic >...
  7. My Account, and money, are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Account, and money, are gone: I created a new Microsoft account and then purchased a game through the Microsoft store. When I try to change my PC from a local account to the new Microsoft account, it says "That account does not exist". My credit card WAS charged for the purchase of the game. What can I...
  8. adding money to my sons microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    adding money to my sons microsoft account: ive been on hold for 3 days,2 no call backs and a wealth of no help im just trying to add money to my sons account for his birthday I keep getting a message saying I need to contact support,i did and they couldn't help.said they would call back and never did(thanks j.d.)...
  9. I want to add money to this account

I want to add money to this account: Please tell me in very simple terms how to add money to my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-add-money-to-this-account/406f584d-ad82-4998-97ec-c922f28e46e9"
  10. Why can't I sign in to my microsoft account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why can't I sign in to my microsoft account?: I keep having trouble signing in to my microsoft account. I keep getting a note that there is a problem with my microsoft account and to fix it I need to sign in, I get past the first hurdle, then when I am told I need to use my email address to sign in and when I type in my...