Windows 10: I can't start editing video in my windows 10

Discus and support I can't start editing video in my windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today i just installed windows 10 on my pc .. After that I want to edit a video with the latest windows.. It can't. I need help... * Moved from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by siskatanaka, Nov 13, 2019.

1. I can't start editing video in my windows 10

Today i just installed windows 10 on my pc ..

After that I want to edit a video with the latest windows..

It can't. I need help...

* Moved from education

:)

siskatanaka, Nov 13, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 13, 2019
  3. NinaDG Win User
    Video editing?

If anyone is looking for alternative video editing software after WMM was stopped being supported, here is a decent list of free tools working on Windows 10.

NinaDG, Nov 13, 2019
  4. I can't start editing video in my windows 10

editing a video with windows 10 media player

what are the steps to edit a video with windows 10 media player

David BruceChicoine, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

I can't start editing video in my windows 10

1. I can't start editing video in my windows 10 - Similar Threads - can't start editing

2. I can't edit some Video clip metadata in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't edit some Video clip metadata in Windows 10: I have some mp4 clips and I usually try to add the metadata to the file by using the Detail tab in File Properties, but there are some mp4 video clips that don't seem to allow me to do so. I couldn't even click on the sections, it just highlights the section but doesn't show...
  3. I can't edit some Video clip metadata in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't edit some Video clip metadata in Windows 10: I have some mp4 clips and I usually try to add the metadata to the file by using the Detail tab in File Properties, but there are some mp4 video clips that don't seem to allow me to do so. I couldn't even click on the sections, it just highlights the section but doesn't show...
  4. I can't edit some Video clip metadata in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't start my windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I can't start my windows 10: When I try to open my windows 10 it doesn't start., and the screen goes black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-start-my-windows-10/61051160-8acb-4696-8489-a2d47090e8e9
  6. Can't edit the start screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't edit the start screen: Hello, My Windows 10 start screen is set to a default configuration that I dislike. The problem is that whenever I change the setup, it keeps reverting back to default as soon as I restart the computer. This has started happening after an update from about a month ago. It...
  7. Can't edit video metadata in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't edit video metadata in Windows 10: Hi, I just got a new phone and when I transferred all my old photos and videos over the metadata times were screwed up. I like things in order so I can see when it all happened, so I was able to edit the photos' dates in "Properties," but when I try to edit videos I get the...
  8. How can I edit a video in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I edit a video in Windows 10?: First time to edit a video in Windows 10 - how is it done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/how-can-i-edit-a-video-in-windows-10/c9255685-6e21-471b-9a36-598c606e73d6
  9. Basic video editing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Basic video editing in Windows 10: I would like to edit video captured from my iPhone on my Windows 10 device. I receive a message that I need to purchase a codec from a 3rd party. Please advise....
  10. Can't edit start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't edit start menu: When I try to pin something to the start menu, the first item generally works. But when I try to pin a second one, the start menu freezes and after pressing the window key a couple times, it goes back to how it originally was. After pinning the first item, I tried naming...