Windows 10: I can't start Microsoft Store

Discus and support I can't start Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For several days, there is a download bar next to Microsoft Store in the Start menu, every time I try to open it, nothing happens. Due to this, I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnMorris528, Oct 13, 2021.

1. I can't start Microsoft Store

For several days, there is a download bar next to Microsoft Store in the Start menu, every time I try to open it, nothing happens. Due to this, I am unable to update and download some apps from the Store.

:)

JohnMorris528, Oct 13, 2021
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Oct 13, 2021
  3. harrymc Win User
    Missing icons for Trusted Microsoft Store Apps in Start Menu search and taskbar

Below are some troubleshooting steps in ascending order of severity.
    Before starting, take careful backups including a system image.
    I suggest using for that
    AOMEI Backupper Standard Free.
    Create also the AOMEI boot CD or USB and test that it can boot and can see
    both your system disk and the disk where the image backup is stored.

To reinstall all Store apps for the current account :

1. Open Windows PowerShell as Administrator
    2. Copy and paste the command below in PowerShell, and press Enter

3. Wait for this to finish and reboot.

If this does not work, Windows is in bad shape.
    Start by checking the integrity of system files :

1. Open an elevated Command Prompt (cmd) or an elevated Windows PowerShell.
    2. In the elevated command prompt, execute the command below :

3. Reboot

If this does not help, follow the steps outlined in the article

How to Repair Windows 10 Image using DISM.

If the problem is still there, we start getting into the heavy stuff.
    Execute
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade.

harrymc, Oct 13, 2021
  4. I can't start Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

I can't start Microsoft Store

1. I can't start Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - can't start Microsoft

2. I deleted it Windows.applicationmodel.store.dll and now I can't start the microsoft store,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted it Windows.applicationmodel.store.dll and now I can't start the microsoft store,...: I deleted it Windows.applicationmodel.store.dll and now I can't start the microsoft store, what should I do to open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-it-windowsapplicationmodelstoredll-and/c9e05ce2-c1c7-4403-8fe9-6594f2cf6bbd
  3. I deleted it Windows.applicationmodel.store.dll and now I can't start the microsoft store,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted it Windows.applicationmodel.store.dll and now I can't start the microsoft store,...: I deleted it Windows.applicationmodel.store.dll and now I can't start the microsoft store, what should I do to open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-it-windowsapplicationmodelstoredll-and/c9e05ce2-c1c7-4403-8fe9-6594f2cf6bbd
  4. I deleted it Windows.applicationmodel.store.dll and now I can't start the microsoft store,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't start Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't start Microsoft Store: For several days, there is a download bar next to Microsoft Store in the Start menu, every time I try to open it, nothing happens. Due to this, I am unable to update and download some apps from the Store....
  6. I can't start Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't start Microsoft Store: For several days, there is a download bar next to Microsoft Store in the Start menu, every time I try to open it, nothing happens. Due to this, I am unable to update and download some apps from the Store....
  7. I can't start the Windows app store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't start the Windows app store: This started happening after I got a new router. However, my internet connection works fine on all my devices and PC browsers. Restart the router, it keeps happening.I noticed that when I clicked "Refresh the page", I received a short notification that said this: Please check...
  8. I can't start the Windows app store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't start the Windows app store: This started happening after I got a new router. However, my internet connection works fine on all my devices and PC browsers. Restart the router, it keeps happening.I noticed that when I clicked "Refresh the page", I received a short notification that said this: Please check...
  9. I can't start the Windows app store

10. Microsoft Store - I can't find it!?

Microsoft Store - I can't find it!?: Okay, my home edition of Windows 10 crashed and I had to reload the O/S. I opted for a different level, Windows 10 Enterprise 2016, LTSB. Now I can't find the windows store...where could it be? Thank you...