Windows 10: i cant start minecraft windows 10

Discus and support i cant start minecraft windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; after i bought minecraft for windows 10 it showed up in my buying history however i cannot download the game and start playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jerrynash, Feb 3, 2021.

1. jerrynash Win User

i cant start minecraft windows 10

after i bought minecraft for windows 10 it showed up in my buying history however i cannot download the game and start playing

:)

jerrynash, Feb 3, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Feb 3, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 3, 2021
  4. i cant start minecraft windows 10

Can’t download minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the version of Minecraft you are installing? (Java/Windows 10)
    • Do you get any error message?

If you are installing Minecraft Windows 10 version,
    then we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install Minecraft.

Step 1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2:
    Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows
    Store apps
    > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3:
    Reset Microsoft Store

Refer the steps in this article:
    Reset Microsoft Store via Settings.

Step 4: New user account

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator
    account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

i cant start minecraft windows 10

1. i cant start minecraft windows 10 - Similar Threads - cant start minecraft

2. Cant start up minecraft with microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant start up minecraft with microsoft: Always when i try to log in it say this.. i try everything but cannot to log in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-start-up-minecraft-with-microsoft/d8c7c2ee-b193-450e-81a4-b4ff446f3795
  3. Cant start up minecraft with microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant start up minecraft with microsoft: Always when i try to log in it say this.. i try everything but cannot to log in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-start-up-minecraft-with-microsoft/d8c7c2ee-b193-450e-81a4-b4ff446f3795
  4. Cant start up minecraft with microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. why cant I refund minecraft window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant I refund minecraft window 10: I had bought windows 10 edition of minecraft on the microsoft store thinking it was java addition so i want to go return it. i couldn't find the return button. i just wanna refund in i have no idea how to get it. i've looked at the return policy i've looked at everything that...
  6. Cant Install Minecraft Windows 10 but I own it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Install Minecraft Windows 10 but I own it: When I go to Minecraft windows 10 to install it the box is greyed out and when I go to the Microsoft website it lets me install but it always says error. I clicked see details and Code: 0x803FB005 pops up how do I fix this so I can download I already tried many methods but it...
  7. I cant install Minecraft Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant install Minecraft Windows 10: When I try install Minecraft windows 10 in the Microsoft store it says error I have used trouble shoot and CMD and windows power shell and I have tried to reset the account but nothing seems to work please help. Also it says Error Code: 0x803FB005 My email is *** Email...
  8. I cant reInstall Minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant reInstall Minecraft windows 10: I had that app for a good while and it was working just fine. But yesterday I wanted to play with my friend, but I didnt have an update 1.16.100 . After searching a bit online, I found someone saying to reinstall minecraft, so I uninstalled it, and now I have a big problem...
  9. I cant redownload minecraft for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant redownload minecraft for windows 10: I bought minecraft for windows 10 but i am not 100% sure if i bought it with my main account since on the computer i bought it on says it isnt in my library yet i play it on my account. Can you download a game switch accounts and play it as though you own it on the second...
  10. I cant download minecraft for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant download minecraft for windows 10: I had minecraft windows 10 on my old computer. how do i get it on my new one without buying it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-minecraft-for-windows-10/7998e2a1-59b6-4f47-8a06-0e127d9f546f