Windows 10: I can't start my computer

Discus and support I can't start my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello guys When i'm starting my comput it's reebooting at infinityhelp me pleasd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ip.Tensa, Nov 7, 2018.

1. ip.Tensa Win User

I can't start my computer

Hello guys

When i'm starting my comput it's reebooting at infinityhelp me pleasd

:)

ip.Tensa, Nov 7, 2018
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Nov 7, 2018
  3. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Nov 7, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't start my computer :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

1. I can't start my computer - Similar Threads - can't start computer

2. I can't start my device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't start my device.: Everytime i try and turn on my Windows 11 it says its preparing automatic repair then it doesn't work and I get sent to the blue page for troubleshooting. This happened after i tried to update the laptop but it was unsuccessful and it said the update was still pending. I've...
  3. I can't start my Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't start my Windows 10 computer: Hi. I cannot start my Dell laptop. I am getting an error message stating that your credentials could not be verified. when i click ok. It says something went wrong and your PIN is not available. Status 0x80090011, substate 0X0. click to set your PIN again. When I click I...
  4. I can't start my Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't start my Windows 10 computer: Hi. I cannot start my Dell laptop. I am getting an error message stating that your credentials could not be verified. when i click ok. It says something went wrong and your PIN is not available. Status 0x80090011, substate 0X0. click to set your PIN again. When I click I...
  5. I can't start my Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I can't start my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't start my laptop: I had a windows update last night, let it run overnight. My laptop was still working in the morning, but it had a black screen. I held the power button to shut it down. When I rebooted it went straight into the update, but it froze. I let it sit for 1 hour, still nothing. I...
  7. I can't start my laptop

I can't start my laptop: I had a windows update last night, let it run overnight. My laptop was still working in the morning, but it had a black screen. I held the power button to shut it down. When I rebooted it went straight into the update, but it froze. I let it sit for 1 hour, still nothing. I...
  8. I can't start my Windows 10 computer

I can't start my Windows 10 computer: Hello I cannot start my PC. I am getting an error message stating that your credentials could not be verified. when i click ok. It says something went wrong and your PIN is not available. Status 0x80090011, substate 0X0. click to set your PIN again. When I click I forgot my...
  9. Can't start up my computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't start up my computer: Last night my computer wasn't running properly so I did what anyone would do and pushed restart but that has now led to it only allowing me to go to the opening lock screen and no further. Once that point has been reached my keyboard and mouse are no longer functional and the...
  10. I can't start up my computer

I can't start up my computer: Today i ran Ableton Live on my pc and then it crashed so i had to force shutdown it. When i restart my pc, i go back to Abortion Live i chose not to recover from the saves done just now later my screen turned black for a few sec and return normal, but the screen freeze and i...