Windows 10: I cant start my laptop.

Discus and support I cant start my laptop. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It is dark and dead. no life. any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PacoFlacco, Mar 23, 2020.

1. I cant start my laptop.

It is dark and dead. no life. any ideas?

:)

PacoFlacco, Mar 23, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Mar 23, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

I cant start my laptop.

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

I cant start my laptop.

1. I cant start my laptop. - Similar Threads - cant start laptop

2. I cant turn on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant turn on my laptop: my laptop wont turn on, ive tried getting into BIOS but realised that the keyboard is disabled i dont even know how it happened but i cant do anything, charger works perfectly fine but the whole keyboard doesnt work for example the caps lock button wont work, the power on...
  3. I cant reset my laptop .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant reset my laptop .: I just found a computer, a Hp Stream Windows 10 laptop, i keep trying to reset it because ot has exsisting accounts, but everytime i do , it says “additional space needed “ or something of that stature , im very very confused and have no clue what to do with this laptop....
  4. I cant reset my laptop .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant reset my laptop .: I just found a computer, a Hp Stream Windows 10 laptop, i keep trying to reset it because ot has exsisting accounts, but everytime i do , it says “additional space needed “ or something of that stature , im very very confused and have no clue what to do with this laptop....
  5. cant start my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant start my laptop: I keep on getting this when i boot up my pc and i can't seem to reset my pc whatsoever. I dont know what to do. Please help text: "Press "Advanced options" to try other options to repair your pc or "shut down" to turn off your PC. Log File:...
  6. cant start my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant start my laptop: I keep on getting this when i boot up my pc and i can't seem to reset my pc whatsoever. I dont know what to do. Please help text: "Press "Advanced options" to try other options to repair your pc or "shut down" to turn off your PC. Log File:...
  7. I cant get into my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant get into my laptop: My laptop runs through Microsoft, but for some reason without my permission it took off my pin. when I try to make a new one I log into my account with my password. then it says to choose a email to send the code to, but when I choose my email I never get the code And there’s...
  8. i cant update and i cant reset my laptop

i cant update and i cant reset my laptop: so i want to update my windows but when finished downloading always showing error so i download windows updater from microsoft and it says delete all files but when i want to reset my laptop, i always get error, i cant reset my laptop and update my windows, can somebody help?...
  9. I cant log in to my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cant log in to my laptop: Hello all. Please kindly help me. I tried to log onto my laptop and I cant using the PIN. its says. 'something happened and your PIN isn't available' I tried singing in using the password, this is not working either....
  10. I cant start my pc

I cant start my pc: Im keep getting bluescreen with "c:₩windows₩system32₩logfiles₩srt₩srttrail.txt" I tried to reset my pc but cant even do that too. I guess it's because of Oct4(or3) update but not really sure about it. I dont really know much about pc and English is not even my first...