Windows 10: I can't start my Windows 10 computer

Discus and support I can't start my Windows 10 computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I cannot start my Dell laptop. I am getting an error message stating that your credentials could not be verified. when i click ok. It says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ClaudeKlem425, Nov 27, 2021.

1. I can't start my Windows 10 computer

Hi. I cannot start my Dell laptop. I am getting an error message stating that your credentials could not be verified. when i click ok. It says something went wrong and your PIN is not available. Status 0x80090011, substate 0X0. click to set your PIN again. When I click I forgot my pin, it says just a moment with circular dots and stays that way circling. please help

:)

ClaudeKlem425, Nov 27, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 27, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 27, 2021
  4. Nordic Win User

I can't start my Windows 10 computer

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

I can't start my Windows 10 computer

1. I can't start my Windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - can't start computer

2. I can't start my Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't start my Windows 10 computer: Hi. I cannot start my Dell laptop. I am getting an error message stating that your credentials could not be verified. when i click ok. It says something went wrong and your PIN is not available. Status 0x80090011, substate 0X0. click to set your PIN again. When I click I...
  3. I can't start my Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't start my Windows 10 computer: Hi. I cannot start my Dell laptop. I am getting an error message stating that your credentials could not be verified. when i click ok. It says something went wrong and your PIN is not available. Status 0x80090011, substate 0X0. click to set your PIN again. When I click I...
  4. I can't start my Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't start my Windows 10 computer: Hello I cannot start my PC. I am getting an error message stating that your credentials could not be verified. when i click ok. It says something went wrong and your PIN is not available. Status 0x80090011, substate 0X0. click to set your PIN again. When I click I forgot my...
  5. Can't start up my computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't start up my computer: Last night my computer wasn't running properly so I did what anyone would do and pushed restart but that has now led to it only allowing me to go to the opening lock screen and no further. Once that point has been reached my keyboard and mouse are no longer functional and the...
  6. I can't start up my computer

I can't start up my computer: Today i ran Ableton Live on my pc and then it crashed so i had to force shutdown it. When i restart my pc, i go back to Abortion Live i chose not to recover from the saves done just now later my screen turned black for a few sec and return normal, but the screen freeze and i...
  7. I can't start my windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I can't start my windows 10: When I try to open my windows 10 it doesn't start., and the screen goes black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-start-my-windows-10/61051160-8acb-4696-8489-a2d47090e8e9
  8. I can't start editing video in my windows 10

I can't start editing video in my windows 10: Today i just installed windows 10 on my pc .. After that I want to edit a video with the latest windows.. It can't. I need help... * Moved from education...
  9. I can't start my computer

I can't start my computer: Hello guys When i'm starting my comput it's reebooting at infinityhelp me pleasd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-start-my-computer/38e68c2a-0176-4aec-860e-b3aa103464d2
  10. Windows 10 i can't start my cd

Windows 10 i can't start my cd: My CD does not start automatic. I have Windows 10. Thank-you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windvd/windows-10-i-cant-start-my-cd/33c28432-cbd1-471a-b857-b43544414ae8