Windows 10: I can't start the Windows app store

Discus and support I can't start the Windows app store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This started happening after I got a new router. However, my internet connection works fine on all my devices and PC browsers. Restart the router, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnWalters257, Oct 5, 2021.

1. I can't start the Windows app store

This started happening after I got a new router. However, my internet connection works fine on all my devices and PC browsers. Restart the router, it keeps happening.I noticed that when I clicked "Refresh the page", I received a short notification that said this: Please check your internet connectionTips on how to solve this?

:)

JohnWalters257, Oct 5, 2021
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 6, 2021
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    App store in Windows 10 does not start

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Oct 6, 2021
  4. I can't start the Windows app store

App store in Windows 10 does not start

This method did not work. Is there anyway to reload this desktop application for Windows 10 Store?

Georgia on Line, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

I can't start the Windows app store

1. I can't start the Windows app store - Similar Threads - can't start app

2. I can't download apps on the store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download apps on the store: I'm trying to download the Netflix app and hulu and both just don't ever download. It just get hung up. I've tried all the other things other post have said event he PS command. Please help....
  3. I can't download apps on the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download apps on the store: I'm trying to download the Netflix app and hulu and both just don't ever download. It just get hung up. I've tried all the other things other post have said event he PS command. Please help....
  4. I can't start Microsoft Store

I can't start Microsoft Store: For several days, there is a download bar next to Microsoft Store in the Start menu, every time I try to open it, nothing happens. Due to this, I am unable to update and download some apps from the Store....
  5. I can't start Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't start Microsoft Store: For several days, there is a download bar next to Microsoft Store in the Start menu, every time I try to open it, nothing happens. Due to this, I am unable to update and download some apps from the Store....
  6. I can't start Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I can't start the Windows app store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't start the Windows app store: This started happening after I got a new router. However, my internet connection works fine on all my devices and PC browsers. Restart the router, it keeps happening.I noticed that when I clicked "Refresh the page", I received a short notification that said this: Please check...
  8. I can't start the Windows app store

I can't start the Windows app store: This started happening after I got a new router. However, my internet connection works fine on all my devices and PC browsers. Restart the router, it keeps happening.I noticed that when I clicked "Refresh the page", I received a short notification that said this: Please check...
  9. Apps and Store crash - "this app can't start because is in updating"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps and Store crash - "this app can't start because is in updating": Hello, I have some problem with my windows store and apps mail, calendar, etc The problem is: "this app can't start because is in updating" but the bar of this process is frozen and the app is gray. I have installed all pending Windows updates, ran the app troubleshooter,...
  10. Can't Open App Store or Windows/Start Button on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Open App Store or Windows/Start Button on Windows 10: Hey, all! So, I just updated to Windows 10 today, and I'm having some problems. 1) I click on the Windows/Start button on my desktop... and nothing happens. What's up with this and how can I fix it? 2) I can't open the App Store. It will not open from the button on the...