Windows 10: I can't stop Notifications from popping up every few seconds. I've turned them off and...

Discus and support I can't stop Notifications from popping up every few seconds. I've turned them off and... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; No matter that I've turned off Notifications, no apps are turned on for notifications, tried all the different Focus options. It makes it impossible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EdBrown6, Aug 2, 2020.

1. EdBrown6 Win User

I can't stop Notifications from popping up every few seconds. I've turned them off and...

No matter that I've turned off Notifications, no apps are turned on for notifications, tried all the different Focus options.

It makes it impossible to do work, since it pops up, brings the mouse pointer to it, disrupts whatever I do.

I've tried editing the Registry and have done a Health check and a complete system check.

Help!!!!!!!

:)

EdBrown6, Aug 2, 2020

2. Turn off taskbar pop up notifications?

Everything is off in Notifications & actions, except for Focus assist and Skype. Evernote isn't listed under Notifications & actions. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Evernote.

I can't find any settings in Evernote that trigger the taskbar popping up with I create a new note.

I'd even be willing to change a registry setting if that would keep the taskbar from popping up to notify me.

I can't stop Notifications from popping up every few seconds. I've turned them off and... [​IMG]

longtimepcuser, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Turn off taskbar pop up notifications?

I have (I think) notifications turned off, per the screenshot below. But even still, when I create a new note in Evernote the taskbar pops up and an Evernote bubble starts flashing.

It would be great to stop the taskbar from popping up every time I create a new Evernote using hotkeys. In the alternative, I'd be happy with having my taskbar stay quiet except for when I hover the mouse cursor over that area.

I can't stop Notifications from popping up every few seconds. I've turned them off and... [​IMG]

longtimepcuser, Aug 2, 2020
  4. I can't stop Notifications from popping up every few seconds. I've turned them off and...

Notification pop ups

What's the content of these pop-up messages?

Don

Don Varnau, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

I can't stop Notifications from popping up every few seconds. I've turned them off and...

1. I can't stop Notifications from popping up every few seconds. I've turned them off and... - Similar Threads - can't stop Notifications

2. Teams Notification Pop-up Cannot be Turned Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teams Notification Pop-up Cannot be Turned Off: I have turned off EVERY setting I can find to make Teams notifications not pop-up on my main screen whenever a team member comments in chat, or posts anything. No matter what I turn off/on, both in Teams settings for notifications and my local computer notifications, it...
  3. Teams Notification Pop-up Cannot be Turned Off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teams Notification Pop-up Cannot be Turned Off: I have turned off EVERY setting I can find to make Teams notifications not pop-up on my main screen whenever a team member comments in chat, or posts anything. No matter what I turn off/on, both in Teams settings for notifications and my local computer notifications, it...
  4. If I leave it for few seconds it will turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I leave it for few seconds it will turn off: Hello I have a problem with my device surface pro7, if I leave it for few seconds it will turn off, and never go to sleep mode anymore even if I close the cover the keyboard I did a reset and formatting the hardware but nothing changes...
  5. If I leave it for few seconds it will turn off

If I leave it for few seconds it will turn off: Hello I have a problem with my device surface pro7, if I leave it for few seconds it will turn off, and never go to sleep mode anymore even if I close the cover the keyboard I did a reset and formatting the hardware but nothing changes...
  6. Multiple webcams keep turning off/on/off/on/off every few seconds

Multiple webcams keep turning off/on/off/on/off every few seconds: Hi, My integrated webcam kept turning itself off after a few seconds, coming back on, turning off again after 2 seconds etc I decided to get just to get a new webcam and plug it in via USB but the exact same thing is happening with the new webcam as well so the problem...
  7. Windows 10 shows POP-UP notification for a network printer every few seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 shows POP-UP notification for a network printer every few seconds: Hello, We have this printer "Designjet T520 36in" connected to our simple IPv4 local network, and it is already installed on all the computers that in the local network. But for some reason, every few seconds Windows 10 keep discovering it as a new printer and if its...
  8. Notification popping up then disappearing every few minutes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notification popping up then disappearing every few minutes.: At random time intervals, usually between a few minutes to an hour, I get a notification saying: "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub... Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access...
  9. Audio Turning off and on by it self automatically every few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Turning off and on by it self automatically every few seconds: This is really getting on my nervers sound turning off and on alone every few seconds I tried ever method On google and on youtube please help me fix it...
  10. Turn off taskbar pop up notifications?

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn off taskbar pop up notifications?: I would like to prevent my Windows 10 taskbar popping up at any time. My taskbar pops up to send me notifications from various apps and I would like to stop that completely. Is there a way to disable the taskbar from ever popping up, so that it only appears when the cursor...