Windows 10: I can't submit a reply in the MS community forum.

Discus and support I can't submit a reply in the MS community forum. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/error-code-0x8007042b/343d8837-c2cc-4a51-9b46-250c246bfb7eI have this question raised, I'm trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steviitar, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Steviitar Win User

I can't submit a reply in the MS community forum.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/error-code-0x8007042b/343d8837-c2cc-4a51-9b46-250c246bfb7eI have this question raised, I'm trying to reply to someone but I can't reply because it greys out. Stuck waiting for more than 30mins already nothing happened. Please advise. I cannot reply to you, please give me a proper response for a fix.I've tried:- clearing cache and cookies- primarily uses Chrome, but tried in edge, still the same problem.- tried using IE, reply button doesn't work

:)

Steviitar, Apr 21, 2022
  2. DonT5 Win User

Cannot post replies in MS Forum

I am unable to post a reply in the forum as I keep getting the below when I click on submit:

Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.

Please advise on how to get this fixed.

Thank you

DonT5, Apr 21, 2022
  3. Unable to reply in Community Forum

Sirs or Madam,

I have recently experienced Automatic Update "Feature Update to Windows 10 Version 1703". Since then I have been unable to reply to a reply in the Community forum. It is most important that this facility is restored because I was in conversation with Rose
    Cal about my being unable to detect and install Driver APU E-300

Regards M.Cutlan

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup / PC

Original title/subject: Update

malcolmcutlan, Apr 21, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox Forums have completely migrated to the Microsoft Community forums

Source: Microsoft Community forums | Xbox Ambassadors Community Blog

Brink, Apr 21, 2022
Thema:

1. I can't submit a reply in the MS community forum. - Similar Threads - can't submit reply

2. Can't Post A Reply In the Forums Fixed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Post A Reply In the Forums Fixed: I couldn't reply to topics in the forums and after reading some more I found that it's a bug where if someone has "Notify me when someone reponds to this post" is checked and doesn't have an email linked to that account, it just won't let the user post a rpely.The fix,...
  3. Can't Post A Reply In the Forums Fixed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Post A Reply In the Forums Fixed: I couldn't reply to topics in the forums and after reading some more I found that it's a bug where if someone has "Notify me when someone reponds to this post" is checked and doesn't have an email linked to that account, it just won't let the user post a rpely.The fix,...
  4. I can't submit a reply in the MS community forum.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't submit a reply in the MS community forum.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/error-code-0x8007042b/343d8837-c2cc-4a51-9b46-250c246bfb7eI have this question raised, I'm trying to reply to someone but I can't reply because it greys out. Stuck waiting for more than 30mins already nothing happened. Please...
  5. I can't submit a reply in the MS community forum.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't submit a reply in the MS community forum.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/error-code-0x8007042b/343d8837-c2cc-4a51-9b46-250c246bfb7eI have this question raised, I'm trying to reply to someone but I can't reply because it greys out. Stuck waiting for more than 30mins already nothing happened. Please...
  6. Can't reply to the Community

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reply to the Community: The last few months when I have asked the Microsoft Community a question and they have come back and asked for more details I have not been able to reply back to them. I click on the reply button and absolutely nothing happens. It just sits there. So I never get my question...
  7. Can't reply to the Community

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reply to the Community: The last few months when I have asked the Microsoft Community a question and they have come back and asked for more details I have not been able to reply back to them. I click on the reply button and absolutely nothing happens. It just sits there. So I never get my question...
  8. Can't reply to the Community

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Cannot post replies in MS Forum

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot post replies in MS Forum: I am unable to post a reply in the forum as I keep getting the below when I click on submit: Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again. Please advise on how to get this fixed. Thank you 152307
  10. unable to submit a reply

in Browsers and Email
    unable to submit a reply: sometimes on message boards that you want to join, or websites they ask you for certain information yet when I hit the submit tab nothing happens, it just sits there doing nothing. I am at a loss with Windows 10, it's been over 1 year and I still don't like it. I tried to...