Windows 10: I can't sync my Microsoft account in Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support I can't sync my Microsoft account in Windows 10 Pro in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I bought a new desk PC. I've installed windows 10 Pro through an USB. Then I activated windows 10 pro with a new key. Then I go to setting and try to... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Ricardo_Montero, Nov 15, 2020.

1. I can't sync my Microsoft account in Windows 10 Pro

I bought a new desk PC. I've installed windows 10 Pro through an USB. Then I activated windows 10 pro with a new key.

Then I go to setting and try to sign in with my Microsoft account, I added the email, I added the password one time, that works and then it asked me again for the password:

Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account

Next time you sign into this computer, use your Microsoft account password or Windows Hello, if you've set it up.

We'll need your current Windows password one last time.

Current Window password

I write the password again and it says it is wrong! I've already restart the password for a new one and still saying the same, and I can sign in with that password in my account in Microsfot website

The password you entered for your device is incorrect. Please try again.

Troubleshooting details
    If you contact your administrator, send this info to them.
    Copy info to clipboard

Correlation Id: cc73f206bb7b00033cf573cc7bbbd601
    Timestamp: 2020-11-15T18:32:58.491Z

:)

Ricardo_Montero, Nov 15, 2020

2. Microsoft Account not syncing WP8.1

Hi Michael,

We suggest that you manually sync your Microsoft account by following these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap email + accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Microsoft account.
    • Tap sync.

Check also if you have the correct date and time set on your phone.

Let us know the results.

Regards.

Justin Sor, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Nov 15, 2020
  4. Zakin Win User

I can't sync my Microsoft account in Windows 10 Pro

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown I can't sync my Microsoft account in Windows 10 Pro :(

Zakin, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

I can't sync my Microsoft account in Windows 10 Pro

1. I can't sync my Microsoft account in Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - can't sync Microsoft

2. my Windows account picture can't sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Windows account picture can't sync: my Windows account picture can't sync i have try create a new local account and resign in my Microsoft account .this method worked on my Windows 11 pro dev ,but not my Windows 10 laptop and i also can't sync my new account picture in edge by sign out and sign in my account...
  3. my Windows account picture can't sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Windows account picture can't sync: my Windows account picture can't sync i have try create a new local account and resign in my Microsoft account .this method worked on my Windows 11 pro dev ,but not my Windows 10 laptop and i also can't sync my new account picture in edge by sign out and sign in my account...
  4. my Windows account picture can't sync

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Sync without Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Sync without Microsoft Account: Hi, Wondering if anyone has any experience with syncing two machines without a Microsoft Account. It now seems you have to unplug the network during setup to even get Windows 10 installed without one. Purpose is for a backup desktop to move to (and aversion to cloud by...
  6. Microsoft account not syncing with my Minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account not syncing with my Minecraft account: Ive recently installed Minecraft Windows 10 from Amazon with a giftcard. As soon as it was downloaded from Microsoft Store I opened it and tried signing in. When I press sign and save to Microsoft Account the message, "We tried to sign into your Microsoft Account, but...
  7. I can't sync my microsoft acount on windows10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't sync my microsoft acount on windows10: "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" when trying to on microsoft acount sync option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sync-my-microsoft-acount-on-windows10/27545401-81f6-4602-a963-baa43929b724
  8. Windows 10 Microsoft Account Sync not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Microsoft Account Sync not working: Was having Account Sync issues, wallpaper not syncing. All sync settings enabled in settings so I ran the troubleshooter - [ATTACH] "There might be an Internet connection problem or the service may not be available. Please check your Internet connection and try again."...
  9. Microsoft Account and Syncing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account and Syncing: Hi Everyone I have just discovered the sync settings in Windows 10 and found out about how I can sync my settings and themes (which I am particularly interested in) I had the settings enabled with my computer and surface also with my existing Microsoft account signed in...
  10. Microsoft Account and Syncing

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Account and Syncing: I have often wondered what happens when you upgrade Windows with regards to syncing settings etc. For Windows 10 I don't want to find that I am syncing settings from older versions of Windows or from Windows 10 beta. So how do I ensure that for the first install of...