Windows 10: I can't take it anymore

Discus and support I can't take it anymore in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; In the summer of last year, I updated windows 10 to aersia 20h1 and since then I periodically get bsod "driver power state failure" when I shutdown or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/plugge000, Jan 28, 2021.

1. I can't take it anymore

In the summer of last year, I updated windows 10 to aersia 20h1 and since then I periodically get bsod "driver power state failure" when I shutdown or restart my pc. I have 5 pc at home, 2 pc connected to the router and 3 pc go online directly, 2 pc through pppoe and one through vpn. This does not happen every time, but every day only on these 3 pc, I swapped pc positions and when pc went online through pppoe / vpn I got bsod periodically. I updated all the drivers, installed 20h2, manually installed all the drivers from windows update, etc. Nothing helps, before switching to 20h1 I have not had bsod anywhere for more than 10 years. Bluescreenview does not show anything specific, apparently this is a bug of windows 10 itself, I am very tired of this problem. How can I tell microsoft to react and fix the problem? ps. I reinstalled windows through the media creators tool and did not install any third-party software and bsod still happened

submitted by /u/plugge000
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/plugge000, Jan 28, 2021
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't take it anymore :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 28, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 28, 2021
  4. I can't take it anymore

imperialreign, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

I can't take it anymore

1. I can't take it anymore - Similar Threads - can't anymore

2. I can't sign into the Microsoft Store anymore

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't sign into the Microsoft Store anymore: I have had my computer since around May of 2021 and have had zero problems with anything Microsoft related, but for some reason the past week or two I have not been able to access the Microsoft store. It happened when an app I used called Ear Trumpet stopped working for no...
  3. I can't sign into the Microsoft Store anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into the Microsoft Store anymore: I have had my computer since around May of 2021 and have had zero problems with anything Microsoft related, but for some reason the past week or two I have not been able to access the Microsoft store. It happened when an app I used called Ear Trumpet stopped working for no...
  4. I can't sign into the Microsoft Store anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?: When using snipping tool I can no longer drag it across multiple screens when I used to be able to. Is this a bug, feature, or is there a setting that has been changed preventing me from doing so....
  6. Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?

Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?: When using snipping tool I can no longer drag it across multiple screens when I used to be able to. Is this a bug, feature, or is there a setting that has been changed preventing me from doing so....
  7. Can't connect to wireless display anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to wireless display anymore.: I have a Yoga 7i Lenovo with Windows 11, and I've been able to cast to my television just fine until about a week ago. It's a TCL Roku TV. I haven't changed any settings and I've restarted both devices several times, but I still says, "Couldn't Connect." My iPhone still...
  8. Can't connect to wireless display anymore.

Can't connect to wireless display anymore.: I have a Yoga 7i Lenovo with Windows 11, and I've been able to cast to my television just fine until about a week ago. It's a TCL Roku TV. I haven't changed any settings and I've restarted both devices several times, but I still says, "Couldn't Connect." My iPhone still...
  9. I can't do anything on my windows 10 PC anymore

I can't do anything on my windows 10 PC anymore: So I was wanting to install windows 7 on my second hard disk partition with windows 10 on first, after reboot, I kind of like was in a rush and I wanted nobody to see that I'm installing it, so I unplugged my monitor, I saw I have more time, I plugged it back, PC was running...
  10. I can't do anything on my windows 10 PC anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't do anything on my windows 10 PC anymore: So I was wanting to install windows 7 on my second hard disk partition with windows 10 on first, after reboot, I kind of like was in a rush and I wanted nobody to see that I'm installing it, so I unplugged my monitor, I saw I have more time, I plugged it back, PC was running...