Windows 10: I can't take screenshots in my pc.

Discus and support I can't take screenshots in my pc. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The problem started from today,when i tried to capture one screenshot.When i pressed 'Windows key + g' it showed me this message,instead of capturing... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MD.ZAHINMUHTADEE, Nov 6, 2020.

1. I can't take screenshots in my pc.

The problem started from today,when i tried to capture one screenshot.When i pressed 'Windows key + g' it showed me this message,instead of capturing the screenshot.The message is, 'Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001'. I don't know it's solution,plzzz help me.

:)

MD.ZAHINMUHTADEE, Nov 6, 2020

2. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 6, 2020
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Nov 6, 2020
  4. I can't take screenshots in my pc.

PC FREEZE after taking a SCREENSHOT with Win+Shift+S

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as the PC freeze when you try to take a screenshot using Win+Shift+S key.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the make and model of the Graphics card device installed?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check.

1. Press Windows key + X key, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Scroll and expand Display adapters.
    3. Right click on the listed driver and click on
      Uninstall.
    4. Now check the box Delete the driver software for this device.
    5. Click on Uninstall.
    6. Restart the PC and install the latest driver from manufacturer website.

Let us know how it goes.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

I can't take screenshots in my pc.

1. I can't take screenshots in my pc. - Similar Threads - can't screenshots

2. I can't see my screenshot after taking screenshot. Where are they saved?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't see my screenshot after taking screenshot. Where are they saved?: I have taken screenshots by pressin windows+Fn+PrtSc. When opening the caputed screenshot, i couldn't see them. where else should i search for them?...
  3. I can't see my screenshot after taking screenshot. Where are they saved?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't see my screenshot after taking screenshot. Where are they saved?: I have taken screenshots by pressin windows+Fn+PrtSc. When opening the caputed screenshot, i couldn't see them. where else should i search for them?...
  4. Can't find my PRT SC screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find my PRT SC screenshots: I can find them in my screenshots folder only when I do the Windows Key + PRT SC method, but no matter what I do, I can't find the screenshots I take whenever I only press PRT SC to take a screenshot. Only the ones I take in a game show up on my Gallery, but not the ones I...
  5. Can't find my PRT SC screenshots

Can't find my PRT SC screenshots: I can find them in my screenshots folder only when I do the Windows Key + PRT SC method, but no matter what I do, I can't find the screenshots I take whenever I only press PRT SC to take a screenshot. Only the ones I take in a game show up on my Gallery, but not the ones I...
  6. Can't take screenshot with print screen - Ans is here...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't take screenshot with print screen - Ans is here...: Hi, I used to always take screenshots with the shortcut windows+PrtScn but now the shortcut isn't working. I tried also using windows+shift+s to take a screenshot of part of the screen it worked like normal except when I selected an area it didn't take a screenshot. I have...
  7. Can't take screenshot with print screen - Ans is here...

Can't take screenshot with print screen - Ans is here...: Hi, I used to always take screenshots with the shortcut windows+PrtScn but now the shortcut isn't working. I tried also using windows+shift+s to take a screenshot of part of the screen it worked like normal except when I selected an area it didn't take a screenshot. I have...
  8. Can't take screenshot with print screen - Ans is here...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. I can't view my screenshots whenever I click on the file.

I can't view my screenshots whenever I click on the file.: Every single photos on my computer cannot be viewed whatsoever. Whenever I click on one of the images, it is simply a black image. Is there a way to fix this?...
  10. I can't view my screenshots whenever I click on the file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't view my screenshots whenever I click on the file.: Every single photos on my computer cannot be viewed whatsoever. Whenever I click on one of the images, it is simply a black image. Is there a way to fix this?...