Windows 10: I can't take screenshots on my laptop

Discus and support I can't take screenshots on my laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good evening. I use OneDrive to make screenshots but it doesn't work. I don't know what happened but when I bought the laptop it was 3-4 years ago... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ксюша Бирюкова, May 24, 2024.

1. I can't take screenshots on my laptop

Good evening. I use OneDrive to make screenshots but it doesn't work. I don't know what happened but when I bought the laptop it was 3-4 years ago everything was ok. Rn I can press the button PrtSc and nothing happens. I've tried to restart the laptop many times but it doesn't work either. What should I do?

:)

Ксюша Бирюкова, May 24, 2024
Thema:

I can't take screenshots on my laptop

1. I can't take screenshots on my laptop - Similar Threads - can't screenshots laptop

2. I can't take screenshots on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't take screenshots on my laptop: Good evening. I use OneDrive to make screenshots but it doesn't work. I don't know what happened but when I bought the laptop it was 3-4 years ago everything was ok. Rn I can press the button PrtSc and nothing happens. I've tried to restart the laptop many times but it...
  3. I can't take screenshots on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't take screenshots on my laptop: Good evening. I use OneDrive to make screenshots but it doesn't work. I don't know what happened but when I bought the laptop it was 3-4 years ago everything was ok. Rn I can press the button PrtSc and nothing happens. I've tried to restart the laptop many times but it...
  4. why can't I take a screenshot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't I take a screenshot?: i cant take a screen shot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-take-a-screenshot/c1e2ada7-7230-46fa-b3f1-92c1446f348c
  5. why can't I take a screenshot?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why can't I take a screenshot?: i cant take a screen shot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-take-a-screenshot/c1e2ada7-7230-46fa-b3f1-92c1446f348c
  6. Can't take screenshots

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't take screenshots: I can't take screenshots on my Windows 10 laptop. If I press windows key+shift+s, nothing happens. If I press prtscrn, nothing happens. If I open up snip & sketch and press 'new', nothing happens. If I open my notifications center and click 'screen snip', nothing happens. The...
  7. Can't take screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't take screenshots: I can't take screenshots on my Windows 10 laptop. If I press windows key+shift+s, nothing happens. If I press prtscrn, nothing happens. If I open up snip & sketch and press 'new', nothing happens. If I open my notifications center and click 'screen snip', nothing happens. The...
  8. Can't take screenshots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Can't take a screenshot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't take a screenshot: I'm pressing windows key + shift + S and the crosshair to outline my image appears but it keeps getting dragged to the bottom right corner when I'm not even touching the mouse. It's like I have stick drift on an xbox controller or something. Why is it doing this? submitted...
  10. I can't take screenshots in my pc.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't take screenshots in my pc.: The problem started from today,when i tried to capture one screenshot.When i pressed 'Windows key + g' it showed me this message,instead of capturing the screenshot.The message is, 'Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...