Windows 10: i cant toggle real-time protection

Discus and support i cant toggle real-time protection in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; im not kidding. ive tried most of the online solutions for a quick-fix, but as a last resort im coming to the forums i guess. if anyone has had this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Discordgoat, Oct 14, 2020.

1. i cant toggle real-time protection

im not kidding. ive tried most of the online solutions for a quick-fix, but as a last resort im coming to the forums i guess. if anyone has had this problem and found a fix id really love to not worry about my security. thank you so much for your time.

screen from windows defender:

https://i.postimg.cc/3wpGJ5Bs/image.png

virus and threat protection screen:

https://i.postimg.cc/hPj7Q7sb/image.png
    un-toggleable real time protection screen:

https://i.postimg.cc/gkTLVkB9/image.png

:)

Discordgoat, Oct 14, 2020
  2. adonis08 Win User

Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Oct 14, 2020
  3. adonis08 Win User
    Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Oct 14, 2020
  4. janpio Win User

i cant toggle real-time protection

Toggle Windows Defender real time protection via Desktop shortcut

Unfortunately sometimes it is needed to disable (and later enable again) the (excellent) Windows defender real time protection.

I require 7 clicks to enable or disable Defender real time protection:
    Systray -> double on icon -> "Virus & threat protection" -> "Virus & threat protection settings" -> Toggle "Real-time protection" -> User Account Control "Yes".

Is there a simpler way to create a desktop shortcut that minimizes the number of clicks needed?

janpio, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

i cant toggle real-time protection

1. i cant toggle real-time protection - Similar Threads - cant toggle real

2. Windows Defender Real Time Protection, toggle button disabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Real Time Protection, toggle button disabled: So, my windows real time protection is currently turned off and it seems like the toggle button is blocked. I wanna turn it back on. There aren't any security providers within my device and it is all up to date. How could I fix this?...
  3. Cant turn on Real Time Protection.

Cant turn on Real Time Protection.: Yes I have looked at the other threads and none of them were helpful. Im having an issue where when I start my Windows Defender it looks like this... [ATTACH] Yup just empty, but if I use the menu underneath the app... [ATTACH] to open it I can make it to Windows...
  4. real-time protection

real-time protection: Hello there, Disabling real time protection is only temporary as we know and is referred to as snoozed state in the events log , is there a way to increase the time of the snooze through registry, group policy or something else ? ps : i know its not recommended to disable it...
  5. cant active my real time protection

cant active my real time protection: sir cant on my real-time protection sir please solve my problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cant-active-my-real-time-protection/d042e3f5-e36d-45c7-96e0-a15b032e5a48
  6. Real Time Protection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Real Time Protection: How do I turn it off? it is making it so I cant play one of my games(terraria) as it is blocking the mod I use called TmodLoader, I have exempted terraria.exe from the windows defender and it still wont work I tried using a command in powershell run on administrator yet...
  7. Real time protection

Real time protection: real time protection is disabled although it is on in setting when I put it of and turn it on again, it says it is blocked by group policy. please help[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Defender & cant turn on real time protection

Defender & cant turn on real time protection: Hello In Virus Threat & protection settings Real Time protection & Cloud Delivered Protection is off with a message that this is managed by your administrator (I am the admin) I think I have the residual bits of of a malware or virus scanner free program I tried a few...
  9. Can't find Defender Real-time Protection toggle

Can't find Defender Real-time Protection toggle: I want to install WD diagnostic software but Defender won't let me. I see no option to run the file as admin. I have been looking for the option to turn off Real-time Protection under Windows Security->Virus&threat protection. The only option I see is Periodic scanning...
  10. real time protection

real time protection: could not run the real time protection, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_start-windows_10/real-time-protection/bedcb5fd-b40b-4557-92a3-5b9d423d260e