Windows 10: i cant turn my pc on???

Discus and support i cant turn my pc on??? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so earlier today i was TRYING to install something. i didnt expect anything of it since the website i was led to was by a youtuber nd all the comments... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by iraz.xii, Oct 2, 2020.

1. iraz.xii Win User

i cant turn my pc on???

so earlier today i was TRYING to install something. i didnt expect anything of it since the website i was led to was by a youtuber nd all the comments on his video said "oh wow thanks! didnt know it could be this easy" i started installing it and accidentally installed a pup and i noticed that because i literally kept seeing new installations and it installed a new browser i didnt wan at all. i searched up how to uninstall it since it wouldnt let me since it continuously installed things I DID NOT WANT. it led me to install a malware detector and remover so i did. at the end of scanning and quarantining, it told me to restart my pc to complete it, so i did it. i waited for it to restart and turn back on and everything would be great! but no, i repeatedly got "your pc didnt start correctly" or "your pc cannot turn on so we'll restart your restarting process and scan all the error stuff". ive been switching around in advanced options and cannot bring myself to reset anything, as i have several things ive BOUGHT on there, and they werent there prior to me buying the laptop. i never thought id see myself downloading a pup so i never saved anything or put anything in a usb since i did buy my pc recently.

:)

iraz.xii, Oct 2, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 2, 2020
  3. RCoon Win User
    PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Oct 2, 2020
  4. jorog(2) Win User

i cant turn my pc on???

Display does not turn off when pc is idle

Just did all the suggestions. Did not work. Display does not turn off.

This issue was from the beginning when I downloaded Win 10. I had Win 8.1 and the display always turned off as I set it.

My pc is HP Pavilion Touchsmart 23 all-in-one. According to "checking for updated drivers on display and monitors", I always get the response that the drivers currently installed are the correct ones.

jorog(2), Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

i cant turn my pc on???

1. i cant turn my pc on??? - Similar Threads - cant turn

2. crash when playing games display turns off then cant do anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    crash when playing games display turns off then cant do anything: i checked the logs and the only error i can find is this Session "PerfDiag Logger" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188 i dont know if it is anything if not i would love some advice to fix the problem....
  3. I Cant Turn On Temper Protection!!!!!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Cant Turn On Temper Protection!!!!!!: so i cant turn on temper protection and all the games work on 5 fps, i insalled a virus that may be a keylogger and got my administrAtor permission changed, and now i cant turn on temper protection, i ned a lot of help...
  4. I cant turn on my bluetooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant turn on my bluetooth: I've been on 5 different ones of theses problem just started a few days ago and i cant seem to fix it updated windows the drives ive uninstalled the drivers and nothing worked ive got no idea why...
  5. help me i cant turn on light keyboard on laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help me i cant turn on light keyboard on laptop: how can i turn on my lights on the laptop it doesnt work fn+f3/f4 can someone help me woth that? i have a asus rog strix laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-i-cant-turn-on-light-keyboard-on-laptop/d1be871b-debd-44ff-8fd5-c6946bb1f57c
  6. Cant turn on Location Service on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant turn on Location Service on Windows 10: In Settings : Some of theses setting are hiddenen or managed by your organization Windows 10 20H2 Latest updates Applied. Single User System in USAGeolocation is running automatic in Services . Tried Ifsvc registry delete and other suggestion and no luck....
  7. Cant turn on Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant turn on Memory Integrity: Hi, when I go to turn on Memory Integrity in the options, it says that I have incompatible drivers, when I check those drivers it says they are Lachesis.sys which is my mouse drivers. Is there a way I can get Memory Integrity on?...
  8. Cant turn on Real Time Protection.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant turn on Real Time Protection.: Yes I have looked at the other threads and none of them were helpful. Im having an issue where when I start my Windows Defender it looks like this... [ATTACH] Yup just empty, but if I use the menu underneath the app... [ATTACH] to open it I can make it to Windows...
  9. my computer afterm the latest update kees crushing and i caNT TURN MY CAM ON it restarts...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer afterm the latest update kees crushing and i caNT TURN MY CAM ON it restarts...: widows code error my comp crushes when i start cam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-afterm-the-latest-update-kees-crushing/44a8a17b-e921-4e6b-8d1a-02c3bed064a3
  10. Pc cant turn on model is E203M

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc cant turn on model is E203M: Red light on the battery and green light flashing some pls asap (: submitted by /u/error444999 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mggnbb/pc_cant_turn_on_model_is_e203m/