Windows 10: i cant turn my pc on???

Discus and support i cant turn my pc on??? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so earlier today i was TRYING to install something. i didnt expect anything of it since the website i was led to was by a youtuber nd all the comments... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by iraz.xii, Oct 2, 2020.

1. iraz.xii Win User

i cant turn my pc on???

so earlier today i was TRYING to install something. i didnt expect anything of it since the website i was led to was by a youtuber nd all the comments on his video said "oh wow thanks! didnt know it could be this easy" i started installing it and accidentally installed a pup and i noticed that because i literally kept seeing new installations and it installed a new browser i didnt wan at all. i searched up how to uninstall it since it wouldnt let me since it continuously installed things I DID NOT WANT. it led me to install a malware detector and remover so i did. at the end of scanning and quarantining, it told me to restart my pc to complete it, so i did it. i waited for it to restart and turn back on and everything would be great! but no, i repeatedly got "your pc didnt start correctly" or "your pc cannot turn on so we'll restart your restarting process and scan all the error stuff". ive been switching around in advanced options and cannot bring myself to reset anything, as i have several things ive BOUGHT on there, and they werent there prior to me buying the laptop. i never thought id see myself downloading a pup so i never saved anything or put anything in a usb since i did buy my pc recently.

:)

iraz.xii, Oct 2, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 2, 2020
  3. RCoon Win User
    PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Oct 2, 2020
  4. jorog(2) Win User

i cant turn my pc on???

Display does not turn off when pc is idle

Just did all the suggestions. Did not work. Display does not turn off.

This issue was from the beginning when I downloaded Win 10. I had Win 8.1 and the display always turned off as I set it.

My pc is HP Pavilion Touchsmart 23 all-in-one. According to "checking for updated drivers on display and monitors", I always get the response that the drivers currently installed are the correct ones.

jorog(2), Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

i cant turn my pc on???

1. i cant turn my pc on??? - Similar Threads - cant turn

2. i cant connect bluetooth after i disconnect once it always shows this and cant turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant connect bluetooth after i disconnect once it always shows this and cant turned on: it works properly when i restart the system i also tried to troubleshoot but it always got stuck and dont process furtherservices restart also doesn't work...
  3. i cant connect bluetooth after i disconnect once it always shows this and cant turned on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant connect bluetooth after i disconnect once it always shows this and cant turned on: it works properly when i restart the system i also tried to troubleshoot but it always got stuck and dont process furtherservices restart also doesn't work...
  4. i cant connect bluetooth after i disconnect once it always shows this and cant turned on

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even...: How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even go to the help its just bluescreens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-it-when-my-laptop-is-turning-on-i/b83ba1a7-ca4a-4e80-8148-4418320f66d0
  6. How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even...

How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even...: How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even go to the help its just bluescreens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-it-when-my-laptop-is-turning-on-i/b83ba1a7-ca4a-4e80-8148-4418320f66d0
  7. Why is my ethernet slower after downloading changes to registry and, I cant turn my pc off...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why is my ethernet slower after downloading changes to registry and, I cant turn my pc off...: My pc download speed is suddenly slower after making changes to registry files, and my pc does not want to shut down or restart unless I hard shut it down, by holding down the power button or turning the power supply on or off. I have already done alot of changes and...
  8. Why is my ethernet slower after downloading changes to registry and, I cant turn my pc off...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my ethernet slower after downloading changes to registry and, I cant turn my pc off...: My pc download speed is suddenly slower after making changes to registry files, and my pc does not want to shut down or restart unless I hard shut it down, by holding down the power button or turning the power supply on or off. I have already done alot of changes and...
  9. Why is my ethernet slower after downloading changes to registry and, I cant turn my pc off...

10. when i try to turn on windows sandbox it says it cant find file and WSL doesnt work

when i try to turn on windows sandbox it says it cant find file and WSL doesnt work: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I trust this email finds you well. My name is Cayman, and I am reaching out to seek assistance regarding a specific issue I am encountering with Windows Sandbox on my Windows 10 system. Describe the Issue:I am consistently facing an issue where...