Windows 10: I can't turn off Change brightness automatically...

Discus and support I can't turn off Change brightness automatically... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't turn off Change brightness automatically when lighting changes thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nguyen SyTrung, Jan 5, 2019.

1. I can't turn off Change brightness automatically...

I can't turn off Change brightness automatically when lighting changes
    thanks

:)

Nguyen SyTrung, Jan 5, 2019

2. automatic brightness in Microsoft Lumia 950XL

The red light is for the face / iris sensor. To know more about Windows Hello and Privacy, you can refer on this

link

For the brightness issue that you're experiencing, we suggest that you follow the steps given below:

• Turn Off Automatically adjust display
      brightness.

• Perform a soft reset to refresh your device. Press and hold Volume Down+Power
      button until phone vibrates and restarts.
    • Turn On Automatically adjust display brightness again.

If issue still persist, your device light sensor maybe malfunctioning and may require repair/replacement.

Update us on the result.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jan 5, 2019
  3. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Jan 5, 2019
  4. I can't turn off Change brightness automatically...

Can't turn down brightness.

Hi Shaikot,

For us to isolate your concern and to provide you an accurate resolution in turning down the brightness of your device, we would like to know the following:

• Are you using a desktop or laptop?
    • Aside from the suggested resolution in this thread, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

I can't turn off Change brightness automatically...

1. I can't turn off Change brightness automatically... - Similar Threads - can't turn off

2. can't change the brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't change the brightness: Hello! I have a problem with the brightness of my Notebook's screen Since the last windows update I can't change the screen's brightness. Is there a solution? I can't find any option in the display settings. And in the Night lights settings there isn't any option for...
  3. Spacebar Changing Screen Brightness In Games With Adaptive Brightness Turned Off.

Spacebar Changing Screen Brightness In Games With Adaptive Brightness Turned Off.: My spacebar in games will change my screen brightness from like 50% to about 70% and I don't know why, I even have adaptive brightness turned off....
  4. Display Brightness Automatically Changing.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display Brightness Automatically Changing.: So, Posting here because I'm unsure as to whether this is Intel Software, Hardware, Mobo, Display, OS or Driver related. I've trawled Google and tried multiple fixes but I still have this strange issue. For no rhyme or reason my display has been automatically adjusting...
  5. I can't Turn on the Adaptive Brightness

I can't Turn on the Adaptive Brightness: Before the update, every time I'd plug in my computer (or unplug) the screens brightness would adjust just a little bit. so when it was plugged in, the brightness would get just a little more vivid. Now it just stays at the brightness that it usually switches to when it's not...
  6. can't change brightness

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    can't change brightness: as the title says When i want to change my monitor brightness it won't let me do it. I can change it but the effect doesn't actually display so the brightness just doesn't change. I try through nvidia control panel and it's just not working. I have 2 monitors connected to...
  7. can't change brightness

in Windows 10 Support
    can't change brightness: as the title says When i want to change my monitor brightness it won't let me do it. I can change it but the effect doesn't actually display so the brightness just doesn't change. I try through nvidia control panel and it's just not working. I have 2 monitors connected to...
  8. How to turn off adaptive brightness?

How to turn off adaptive brightness?: Hi, I have a Windows 10 laptop Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8130U CPU @ 2.20Ghz that I just got a week ago. The brightness keeps dimming with darker images being displayed and brightening with lighter images. I've googled solutions to this problem and none of them have worked....
  9. Automatic Updates automatically turns itself off when I try to turn it on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Updates automatically turns itself off when I try to turn it on: I've been trying to turn on Auto Updates on my laptop (using Windows 10) but when I click to turn it on, it will literally just default back to off seconds after I turn it on. Highly unusual, I've never had this happen on any laptop or PC I've had before, be it Windows 10 or...
  10. I can't turn off the battery saver and can't change level of performance.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't turn off the battery saver and can't change level of performance.: [ATTACH] Please help me for fixing it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/i-cant-turn-off-the-battery-saver-and-cant-change/701bcca2-6192-4ed6-a8cb-6d4929824f9f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change brightness automatically when lighting changes turns itself on