Windows 10: I can't turn off my computer.

Discus and support I can't turn off my computer. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, recently i bought a lenovo gaming laptop, and I upgrade it whit another ssd (because it just come whit 250gb m.2) , but since tan I can't shutdown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FatBananaDolphin, Jan 16, 2020.

1. I can't turn off my computer.

Hey, recently i bought a lenovo gaming laptop, and I upgrade it whit another ssd (because it just come whit 250gb m.2) , but since tan I can't shutdown my computer. When I shut down by the taskbar, it starts to shut down, the screen goes off and than it just comes back to life. I revive upgrades from windows and all but none of does upgrades solve my problem. So, since than the only thing I can do after work whit it is so simply put it to sleep. Please if you know any way solve my problem I would be very grateful.

(sorry for my bad English)

submitted by /u/FatBananaDolphin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FatBananaDolphin, Jan 16, 2020
  2. pigulici Win User

Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

"
    Fast startup is a feature in Windows that helps your computer start faster. You can use the following steps to enable or disable fast startup.

• Type Control Panel in the search box.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Click Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Scroll down to Shutdown settings and uncheck Turn on fast startup.
    • Click Save changes."

pigulici, Jan 16, 2020
  3. tuunade98 Win User
    Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

I turned it off i'll report back if problem still persists. Do you guys have any other ideas as well, just in case this doesn't work..

EDIT: sorry for double post

tuunade98, Jan 16, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can't turn off my computer.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't turn off my computer. :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

I can't turn off my computer.

1. I can't turn off my computer. - Similar Threads - can't turn off

2. My computer turns on again whenever I turn it off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer turns on again whenever I turn it off.: So my computer, in which I have recently changed the mouse, seems to turn itself back on after I turn it off. I have a decently powerful PC, and I don't exactly know what could be causing it. The other guides I have checked were about the computer turning itself on at regular...
  3. My computer turns on again whenever I turn it off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer turns on again whenever I turn it off.: So my computer, in which I have recently changed the mouse, seems to turn itself back on after I turn it off. I have a decently powerful PC, and I don't exactly know what could be causing it. The other guides I have checked were about the computer turning itself on at regular...
  4. My computer can't turn off sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer can't turn off sleep mode: Tôi đang sử dụng cửa sổ 10 khi máy tính của tôi chuyển sang chế độ ngủ, sau một lúc nó không thể bật lại đượcCảm ơn tất cả các câu trả lời.PhamTien https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-cant-turn-off-sleep-mode/3703b6f0-00d5-4c7a-8f29-d5c72672a0a0
  5. My computer can't turn off sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer can't turn off sleep mode: Tôi đang sử dụng cửa sổ 10 khi máy tính của tôi chuyển sang chế độ ngủ, sau một lúc nó không thể bật lại đượcCảm ơn tất cả các câu trả lời.PhamTien https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-cant-turn-off-sleep-mode/3703b6f0-00d5-4c7a-8f29-d5c72672a0a0
  6. My computer can't turn off sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  7. My computer can't be turned off. It is out of control.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer can't be turned off. It is out of control.: My computer cannot be turned off. The screen is always in orange.The cursor on the screen cannot be focused and It moves freely. Forced shutdown cannot solve the problem now. I need help. The computer make a sound like “di” just now....
  8. I turned on my Windows 10 computer and then turned off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I turned on my Windows 10 computer and then turned off: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OrangeandKirby [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kngh64/i_turned_on_my_windows_10_computer_and_then/
  9. Can't turn off my computers fire wall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't turn off my computers fire wall: When I was downloading a file it said that a virus was detected and I couldn't download the file on chrome despite this i still wanted to download the file as I knew the risks however when i went to turn off my real - time protection settings I was meet with the message you...
  10. I have to turn my computer off twice for it to completely turn off.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have to turn my computer off twice for it to completely turn off.: Whenever I click the shut down option, it proceeds to say “shutting down” as usual, but it doesn’t turn off completely. The monitor goes dark, as it should, but the processor fan stays on as well as the LEDs if I had them turned on and the power button, the one you use to...