Windows 10: I can't turn off my micropone test from windows settings...

Discus and support I can't turn off my micropone test from windows settings... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-turn-off-my-micropone-test-from-windows/605a1a85-cb50-4a3f-9615-8ad319c95755 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CatalinPloscariu, Feb 29, 2020.

1. I can't turn off my micropone test from windows settings...

help me please

:)

CatalinPloscariu, Feb 29, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 29, 2020
  3. pigulici Win User
    Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

"
    Fast startup is a feature in Windows that helps your computer start faster. You can use the following steps to enable or disable fast startup.

• Type Control Panel in the search box.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Click Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Scroll down to Shutdown settings and uncheck Turn on fast startup.
    • Click Save changes."

pigulici, Feb 29, 2020
  4. tuunade98 Win User

I can't turn off my micropone test from windows settings...

Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

I turned it off i'll report back if problem still persists. Do you guys have any other ideas as well, just in case this doesn't work..

EDIT: sorry for double post

tuunade98, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

I can't turn off my micropone test from windows settings...

1. I can't turn off my micropone test from windows settings... - Similar Threads - can't turn off

2. How to turn off test mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off test mode: I'm trying to turn off test mode on my windows 10 by using the bcdedit command but it keeps saying that bcdedit Is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file...
  3. How to turn off test mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off test mode: I'm trying to turn off test mode on my windows 10 by using the bcdedit command but it keeps saying that bcdedit Is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file...
  4. How to turn off test mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I want to turn off family settings from my account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to turn off family settings from my account.: I want to turn off family setting from my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-turn-off-family-settings-from-my-account/f45404dd-a601-4936-94a4-7e7c875be061
  6. How do I turn off "test microphone" in settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn off "test microphone" in settings?: I have tried troubleshooting and restarting and neither has worked. It is really irritating having to listen to every sound I make through my computer even when I close the settings app...
  7. Can't turn off microphone test

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't turn off microphone test: Ran microphone test for HP laptop. Microphone works ok. But, nowcan't turn test off; even keystrokes echo through speakers. Ran diagnostics; no problem found. Searched for solution on INet; found "reboot."Restarted. No help....
  8. micropone

micropone: Hi guys I have a problem that when I play Zoom no one can hear me and every thing is on but no one can hear me can some body help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micropone/1609dfc6-361b-4bfd-8e9f-64a2257797df
  9. "Test Microphone" Wont Turn Off.

"Test Microphone" Wont Turn Off.: So I went to test my microphone to see if it was working. I went in the settings tab and clicked system. Then I clicked Sound. I clicked the microphone button to test it, and it works. But now it wont turn off. I tried clicking the button again, but it just wont stop testing...
  10. Can't turn off Proxy Settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't turn off Proxy Settings: I am running Windows 10 Home Edition. My ISP provider has suggested I turn off Proxy Server Settings. I have done that, but they always turn themselves back on without my knowledge. There is no place to save the settings, even when set manually. Is there some where to turn...