Windows 10: i cant turn on my camera in zoom rooms

Discus and support i cant turn on my camera in zoom rooms in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; can someone help me activate my camera for zoom room meetings?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JosephAllen7, May 11, 2020.

1. i cant turn on my camera in zoom rooms

can someone help me activate my camera for zoom room meetings?

:)

JosephAllen7, May 11, 2020

2. Camera is not working while using in Zoom rooms, Windows 10

Hi

I cant get my camera to work when I am using Zoom rooms - there is light in it, so it is on I can see when opening Zoom, but it doesn´t display a picture/livestream of me.....

The camera is a part of the Lenovo computer I havei cant turn on my camera in zoom rooms :)

I tried to install the latest driver to the camera, I have tried to uninstall Zoom and reinstall it - I have been through the camera settings and privacy policy to make sure that I did not by accident had disconnected something....

But the thing is - that I never work behind the programs - I dont know where to find anything unless I have googled it firsti cant turn on my camera in zoom rooms :)

I think it was aften en update, one of these automatically ones that the camera stopped working - I only use the camera in zoom rooms once a week - so it is not possible for me to narrow it down any further...

I hope you can help me out here!!

Best regards

Sisse

***Modified Title from: My camera is not working when using Zoom rooms***

Sisseegeberg, May 11, 2020
  3. Zoom camera access

Working from home and I'm required to use Zoom. When I initially installed it, the camera was working. Today I had to move my system to another room and now Zoom is unable to access my camera for some reason. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Julia

P.S. Running Windows 10 Home, if that helps...

JuliaLarson, May 11, 2020
  4. mccbleue Win User

i cant turn on my camera in zoom rooms

Lumia 530 can't zoom on camera

I haven't used the 520 myself, but as far as I know all Lumias have zoom, but assuming it has it will only be digital zoom as in most phones, only the very top Lumias have the post-processed zoom. How to zoom depends which camera app you are using:

• In the normal Microsoft Camera app, you have to start with your finger and thumb together on the screen to zoom in and draw them back together again to zoom back in.
    • In the Lumia Camera app, you move your finger vertically up the screen to zoom in and down to zoom back out.

mccbleue, May 11, 2020
Thema:

i cant turn on my camera in zoom rooms

1. i cant turn on my camera in zoom rooms - Similar Threads - cant turn camera

2. turn on camera for zoom meeting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    turn on camera for zoom meeting: how do i turn on the camera for zoom meeting Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-on-camera-for-zoom-meeting/44fec6df-0b98-4089-84f4-98f50056c7c0
  3. turn on camera for zoom meeting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    turn on camera for zoom meeting: how do i turn on the camera for zoom meeting Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-on-camera-for-zoom-meeting/44fec6df-0b98-4089-84f4-98f50056c7c0
  4. Cant connect to integrated camera on zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect to integrated camera on zoom: it keeps showing an error message every time I click the turn on the video button on zoom I have a meeting to attend tommorow please help thank you...
  5. Cant connect to integrated camera on zoom

Cant connect to integrated camera on zoom: it keeps showing an error message every time I click the turn on the video button on zoom I have a meeting to attend tommorow please help thank you...
  6. Unable to get camera to turn on for Zoom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to get camera to turn on for Zoom: I have a Lenovo ideapad3 that I just purchased brand new. I need to use ZOOM for business purposes. I can join a meeting and the audio works fine. I can see the meeting participants but they are unable to see me. I have a camera icon, in white, with a line through it. I am...
  7. Zoom room mtg

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Zoom room mtg: Unable to log into Zoom meeting and unable to downloads Zoom meeting app? HP labtop device with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/zoom-room-mtg/3823bd6c-fc28-49e6-b792-6a5f284da0f5
  8. Camera is not working while using in Zoom rooms, Windows 10

Camera is not working while using in Zoom rooms, Windows 10: Hi I cant get my camera to work when I am using Zoom rooms - there is light in it, so it is on I can see when opening Zoom, but it doesn´t display a picture/livestream of me..... The camera is a part of the Lenovo computer I have:-) I tried to install the latest driver...
  9. My camera is not working when using Zoom rooms

My camera is not working when using Zoom rooms: Hi I cant get my camera to work when I am using Zoom rooms - there is light in it, so it is on I can see when opening Zoom, but it doesn´t display a picture/livestream of me..... The camera is a part of the Lenovo computer I have:-) I tried to install the latest driver...
  10. cant turn on camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cant turn on camera: Suddenly receive message cannot turn on camera when using Windows Hello. In fact, cant turn on camera at all. Windows 10 HP Envy laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/cant-turn-on-camera/d3274800-f690-4591-afcf-95aae7680154