Windows 10: I cant turn on spatal audio for some reason

Discus and support I cant turn on spatal audio for some reason in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cant even press the button and I don't know why.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JamieWang1, Mar 25, 2023.

1. I cant turn on spatal audio for some reason

I cant even press the button and I don't know why.

:)

JamieWang1, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Mar 25, 2023
  3. John Vil Win User
    No audio on build 1703

Hello Steve,

There may be several reasons why your audio stopped working after the update. To assist you out with this concern, we suggest you try to rollback your audio driver's update. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Select your audio driver, right-click on it and choose Properties.
    • On the Driver tab, click on Roll Back Driver.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Mar 25, 2023
  4. I cant turn on spatal audio for some reason

Audio and Sound

Hi Ethan,

This issue can be due to several reasons. Let's get your audio and sound issue sorted, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Control Panel in the search box.
    • Select Sound.
    • Go to Communications tab.
    • Click Do nothing.
    • Chose Apply and Ok.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Marilou Ser, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

I cant turn on spatal audio for some reason

1. I cant turn on spatal audio for some reason - Similar Threads - cant turn spatal

2. for some reason i cant hold any button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    for some reason i cant hold any button: i can type and press thing normally but when i hold a key they auto release it after 4-5 seconds and it also the same with mouse button, with exception of backspace key, i can still hold it fine, it happen after i update window, i test in a keyboard tester and it indicated...
  3. for some reason i cant hold any button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    for some reason i cant hold any button: i can type and press thing normally but when i hold a key they auto release it after 4-5 seconds and it also the same with mouse button, with exception of backspace key, i can still hold it fine, it happen after i update window, i test in a keyboard tester and it indicated...
  4. Hi I cant change my age for some reason

Hi I cant change my age for some reason: I found this out when I got minecraft and when I tried play multiplayer but was locked later I found out that it was from my age. And I cant change my age anymore and it wont give me a verification just shows where I change my age and wont let me change it...
  5. Hi I cant change my age for some reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I cant change my age for some reason: I found this out when I got minecraft and when I tried play multiplayer but was locked later I found out that it was from my age. And I cant change my age anymore and it wont give me a verification just shows where I change my age and wont let me change it...
  6. I cant turn on spatal audio for some reason

I cant turn on spatal audio for some reason: I cant even press the button and I don't know why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-turn-on-spatal-audio-for-some-reason/7f96c8ac-9b8a-42ab-b110-725d035e281f
  7. i cant hear audio in some apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant hear audio in some apps: so recently ive noticed some apps with lower volumes even though i have all my volumes at max, and now today, as i get on my pc and try to watch youtube, i cant hear anything, i tried installing realtek audio drivers and that didnt help. edit* ive now noticed in some apps...
  8. i cant hear audio in some apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i cant hear audio in some apps: so recently ive noticed some apps with lower volumes even though i have all my volumes at max, and now today, as i get on my pc and try to watch youtube, i cant hear anything, i tried installing realtek audio drivers and that didnt help....
  9. wifi turned off for no reason i cant turn on until

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi turned off for no reason i cant turn on until: until i reboot pc. problem started 12-31day for no reason disconnecting from wifi my pc and ethernet cable same issue. for 30sec discconect and reconnect again , it happens often, after 30sec again disconnect. i reinstall windows same issue. and i cant turn on wifi to see...
  10. For some strange reason cant go to this website

in Browsers and Email
    For some strange reason cant go to this website: I don't know why but I can not go to wikia.com 45278