Windows 10: I can't turn on Spatial Sound

Discus and support I can't turn on Spatial Sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey! I can't turn on my Spatial Sound Windows Sonic for Headphones. Please don't suggest to turn off Mono Audio because I already checked it and it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sujal Lodhi, May 28, 2020.

1. I can't turn on Spatial Sound

Hey! I can't turn on my Spatial Sound Windows Sonic for Headphones. Please don't suggest to turn off Mono Audio because I already checked it and it is turned off. Also, I am using Realtek Driver. I reinstall driver but nothing happens. I also want to tell you that few months ago I installed Dolby's driver from unauthorised site in my Laptop and I used it for 1 month approx, but then I uninstalled Dolby's driver and Reinstall Realtek driver which came with my PC and then that problem start. Before installing Dolby's driver I can use Spatial Sound in my PC with Realtek driver but now it shows that as shown in picture I can't turn on Spatial Sound 4bbf7d6a-b9d6-4617-8e4f-01aaa4af09d1?upload=true.png

Also, either I connect headphones or not it shows that I know Spatial Sound do not work with laptop sound, it only works with headphones.

I am using Dell Vostro 3578.

:)

Sujal Lodhi, May 28, 2020
  2. boop2951 Win User

Spatial Sound

I followed the instructions but when I got to #4 spatial sound said off and there was no other info or any way to turn it on. I hit return to default but that did nothing. Please help. my earphones are off .

boop2951, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Spatial Sound

Hi,

The Spatial Sound feature is available in Windows 10 but by default, it has been disabled. To enable it, follow the steps below:

• In the notification area, right-click on the sound icon.
    • In the context menu, click on Playback devices.
    • Select your playback device and then click on Properties.
    • Click on the Spatial sound tab.
    • Select the Spatial sound format you want to apply.

Get back to us if there is anything else. We'll be glad to help.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 4, 2020
  4. I can't turn on Spatial Sound

Spatial sound is not available on this device

I think it's pretty obvious that he wasn't looking for that answer. He clearly explained that he's not able to turn on the spatial sound and not that he's unable to find a way to turn the spatial sound on. I've got the same problem and I too am looking for
    answers. Thank you for being nice enough to come up with an answer but please read the questions carefully before answerig them.

AbdulMohi1, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

I can't turn on Spatial Sound

1. I can't turn on Spatial Sound - Similar Threads - can't turn Spatial

2. no option to turn spatial sound on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no option to turn spatial sound on: context: I have had my head phones Arctis 7's for quite some time now and I have always had the problem of no spatial sound but today I finally put time aside to fix this however came to no avail. The option to pick any is greyed out and I cannot install Dolby Access I have...
  3. no option to turn spatial sound on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no option to turn spatial sound on: context: I have had my head phones Arctis 7's for quite some time now and I have always had the problem of no spatial sound but today I finally put time aside to fix this however came to no avail. The option to pick any is greyed out and I cannot install Dolby Access I have...
  4. no option to turn spatial sound on

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Unable to turn on spatial sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to turn on spatial sound.: I have an LG C9 OLED Tv which i am using as monitor for my PC. My OLED TV supports Dolby Vision and Atmos. However to enable dolby atmos i am unable to turn on spatial sound and select dolby atmos for home theatre. Here are my Windows info : Edition Windows 10 Pro Version...
  6. Unable to turn on spatial sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to turn on spatial sound.: I have an LG C9 OLED Tv which i am using as monitor for my PC. My OLED TV supports Dolby Vision and Atmos. However to enable dolby atmos i am unable to turn on spatial sound and select dolby atmos for home theatre. Here are my Windows info : Edition Windows 10 Pro Version...
  7. Unable to turn on spatial sound.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I can't turn on Spatial Sound

I can't turn on Spatial Sound: Hey! I can't turn on my Spatial Sound Windows Sonic for Headphones. Please don't suggest to turn off Mono Audio because I already checked it and it is turned off. Also, I am using Realtek Driver. I reinstall driver but nothing happens. I also want to tell you that few months...
  9. Spatial Sound doesn't turn on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spatial Sound doesn't turn on: I got a surround sound headset and wanted to use it for gaming. Realized that my spatial sound wasn't working. Every time I turn it on, it turns right back off. I've tried updating drivers (I have default drivers), reinstalling drivers, and pretty much everything. The issue...
  10. Can't access spatial sound.

Can't access spatial sound.: I can't access the spatial sound things, (Windows Sonic for Headphones) I can't use dolby because I can't afford it, but the options are just grey and I can't use it. It's disallowing me to hear certain videos and sounds. If someone can help, please do.[ATTACH]...