Windows 10: I Cant Turn On Temper Protection!!!!!!

Discus and support I Cant Turn On Temper Protection!!!!!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; so i cant turn on temper protection and all the games work on 5 fps, i insalled a virus that may be a keylogger and got my administrAtor permission... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BostanMatei, Jul 22, 2021.

1. I Cant Turn On Temper Protection!!!!!!

so i cant turn on temper protection and all the games work on 5 fps, i insalled a virus that may be a keylogger and got my administrAtor permission changed, and now i cant turn on temper protection, i ned a lot of help

:)

BostanMatei, Jul 22, 2021
  2. vicf1 Win User

Clear Windows Security Center (Defender) Protection History

Did not work for me. After going through all steps I still have protection history full

vicf1, Jul 22, 2021
  3. I can't turn on Windows Defender Real Time Protection

We appreciate your response. We suggest that you try to turn on Windows Defender Real Time Protection from a Hidden Administrator account. To enable Hidden Administrator, the following are the steps:

• Right-click on the Start button and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the command prompt, type in net user administrator /active:yes and press Enter.
    • Log out and log back in using the Administrator account.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Hector Mad, Jul 22, 2021
  4. I Cant Turn On Temper Protection!!!!!!

Turning on spyware and virus protection

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

Windows Defender is the default real-time (always on) protection program in Windows 8, 8.1 and 10.

If there are any third party security software installed, then Windows Defender will get disabled automatically.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it help:

• Open Settings by either clicking on the Settings icon on the Start menu or simultaneously pressing Windows and I keys.

• Click on Update & Security.

• Click on Windows Defender, and on the left right side, turn on.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

I Cant Turn On Temper Protection!!!!!!

1. I Cant Turn On Temper Protection!!!!!! - Similar Threads - Cant Turn Temper

2. Temper Protection This setting is managed by your administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Temper Protection This setting is managed by your administrator: My windows is windows 11 pro with my personal account, then I log in my college account to get the office 365 and then this happened,I already disconnect my college account and switch into Local Account Administrator, but it doest work...
  3. Temper Protection This setting is managed by your administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Temper Protection This setting is managed by your administrator: My windows is windows 11 pro with my personal account, then I log in my college account to get the office 365 and then this happened,I already disconnect my college account and switch into Local Account Administrator, but it doest work...
  4. Why i cant turn off my real time protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i cant turn off my real time protection: after, i log to, college email/teams on my pc, my pc browser is turn to college website when i open new tab, after that i dellete my college account on my pc, and my google back to normal,but after i check my window scurity it say this setting managed by your administator,...
  5. Why i cant turn off my real time protection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why i cant turn off my real time protection: after, i log to, college email/teams on my pc, my pc browser is turn to college website when i open new tab, after that i dellete my college account on my pc, and my google back to normal,but after i check my window scurity it say this setting managed by your administator,...
  6. Cant turn off tamper protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant turn off tamper protection: I need to turn off tamper protection because i want to turn off real time protection, but i cannot turn it off and it says "This Settings is managed by your administrator". The problem is i am the administrator on my pc, it clearly says Administrator on my account on...
  7. Cant turn off tamper protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant turn off tamper protection: I need to turn off tamper protection because i want to turn off real time protection, but i cannot turn it off and it says "This Settings is managed by your administrator". The problem is i am the administrator on my pc, it clearly says Administrator on my account on...
  8. Cant turn on Real Time Protection.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant turn on Real Time Protection.: Yes I have looked at the other threads and none of them were helpful. Im having an issue where when I start my Windows Defender it looks like this... [ATTACH] Yup just empty, but if I use the menu underneath the app... [ATTACH] to open it I can make it to Windows...
  9. Temper protection default on?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Temper protection default on?: I noticed at one point this was "off" on default like a month ago but noticed its on "ON" now https://imgur.com/a/psMoNlh .Take it its normal? submitted by /u/wiseude [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f00urd/temper_protection_default_on/
  10. Defender & cant turn on real time protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender & cant turn on real time protection: Hello In Virus Threat & protection settings Real Time protection & Cloud Delivered Protection is off with a message that this is managed by your administrator (I am the admin) I think I have the residual bits of of a malware or virus scanner free program I tried a few...