Windows 10: I Cant Turn On Temper Protection!!!!!!

Discus and support I Cant Turn On Temper Protection!!!!!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; so i cant turn on temper protection and all the games work on 5 fps, i insalled a virus that may be a keylogger and got my administrAtor permission... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BostanMatei, Jul 22, 2021 at 2:52 PM.

1. I Cant Turn On Temper Protection!!!!!!

so i cant turn on temper protection and all the games work on 5 fps, i insalled a virus that may be a keylogger and got my administrAtor permission changed, and now i cant turn on temper protection, i ned a lot of help

:)

2. vicf1 Win User

Clear Windows Security Center (Defender) Protection History

Did not work for me. After going through all steps I still have protection history full

3. I can't turn on Windows Defender Real Time Protection

We appreciate your response. We suggest that you try to turn on Windows Defender Real Time Protection from a Hidden Administrator account. To enable Hidden Administrator, the following are the steps:

• Right-click on the Start button and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the command prompt, type in net user administrator /active:yes and press Enter.
    • Log out and log back in using the Administrator account.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

4. I Cant Turn On Temper Protection!!!!!!

Turning on spyware and virus protection

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

Windows Defender is the default real-time (always on) protection program in Windows 8, 8.1 and 10.

If there are any third party security software installed, then Windows Defender will get disabled automatically.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it help:

• Open Settings by either clicking on the Settings icon on the Start menu or simultaneously pressing Windows and I keys.

• Click on Update & Security.

• Click on Windows Defender, and on the left right side, turn on.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 22, 2021 at 2:55 PM
Thema:

I Cant Turn On Temper Protection!!!!!!

1. I Cant Turn On Temper Protection!!!!!! - Similar Threads - Cant Turn Temper

2. Cant turn on Real Time Protection.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant turn on Real Time Protection.: Yes I have looked at the other threads and none of them were helpful. Im having an issue where when I start my Windows Defender it looks like this... [ATTACH] Yup just empty, but if I use the menu underneath the app... [ATTACH] to open it I can make it to Windows...
  3. Why i cant turn on this option ?

Why i cant turn on this option ?: please see the screenshot and tell me why I can't turn it on.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-i-cant-turn-on-this-option/1b8b5a4e-1c17-4f07-9c7d-3b11acdcb21e
  4. i cant toggle real-time protection

i cant toggle real-time protection: im not kidding. ive tried most of the online solutions for a quick-fix, but as a last resort im coming to the forums i guess. if anyone has had this problem and found a fix id really love to not worry about my security. thank you so much for your time. screen from windows...
  5. i cant turn on or off any of my windows virus and protection settings!

i cant turn on or off any of my windows virus and protection settings!: ive looked everywhere for help and i can not get my answer ive tried everything possible and its getting on my nerves now since i wanted to downloads something that isnt a virus. But windows claims it is! And even though all my protection settings are off it still deletes it...
  6. i cant turn my pc on???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i cant turn my pc on???: so earlier today i was TRYING to install something. i didnt expect anything of it since the website i was led to was by a youtuber nd all the comments on his video said "oh wow thanks! didnt know it could be this easy" i started installing it and accidentally installed a pup...
  7. Windows Defender Cant turn on rela time protections

Windows Defender Cant turn on rela time protections: [ATTACH] I cant turn on my realtime protection. when i click on it always back to off [ATTACH] And whne i try to quickscan my device it wont work and still not running [ATTACH] And when i try to update my protection it wont work [ATTACH] How to solve thos...
  8. Turn on Antivius Protection

Turn on Antivius Protection: how can I turn on my antivirus protection? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/antivius-protection/5b4793c7-952e-4c60-aead-c6916b2bae27
  9. Temper protection default on?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Temper protection default on?: I noticed at one point this was "off" on default like a month ago but noticed its on "ON" now https://imgur.com/a/psMoNlh .Take it its normal? submitted by /u/wiseude [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f00urd/temper_protection_default_on/
  10. Defender & cant turn on real time protection

Defender & cant turn on real time protection: Hello In Virus Threat & protection settings Real Time protection & Cloud Delivered Protection is off with a message that this is managed by your administrator (I am the admin) I think I have the residual bits of of a malware or virus scanner free program I tried a few...