Windows 10: I can't turn on the Bluetooth on my laptop

Discus and support I can't turn on the Bluetooth on my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just want to say that I found this so frustrating, not been able to turn on such a not complex function should no happen like this. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by [pbv2], Oct 19, 2019.

1. [pbv2] Win User

I can't turn on the Bluetooth on my laptop

I just want to say that I found this so frustrating, not been able to turn on such a not complex function should no happen like this. I've tried everything that came to my mind, even went on YouTube to check tutorials and videos like that, still no change!!

It all comes down to not haven the small switch bar that enables this function on the Bluetooth control panel

How can get it? or How can I switch on the Bluetooth on my laptop?

What really concerns me is that I'm a 23 year old med student, so I know a bit about computers and their facilities; nevertheless, there are lots of people out there that are not that familiar with technology. What are those people going throw?! It's 2019 and been able to enable such a primitive function as Bluetooth should not be anything but intuitive, unfortunately that is not the case.

If there is anyone that can help, I'll be more that grateful.

Sorry for the long post,

Thanks for your time.

:)

[pbv2], Oct 19, 2019
  2. OldMike65 Win User

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Issues with finding and turning on Bluetooth settings on Windows 10.

Hi Jepson,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with turning on Bluetooth settings in Windows 10.

This issue might occur if Bluetooth settings is not turned on from the devices settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "no Bluetooth setting on my laptop to turn Bluetooth on", where exactly have you checked for Bluetooth settings?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if you are able to find the Bluetooth settings.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/how-to-find-bluetooth-settings-in-windows-10

Please get back to us with an update on Bluetooth settings
    issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 19, 2019
  4. HojabrA Win User

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't turn on the Bluetooth on my laptop - Similar Threads - can't turn Bluetooth

2. My bluetooth icon is missing and I can't turn the bluetooth on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bluetooth icon is missing and I can't turn the bluetooth on: I try all the thing in youtube and I try to reset my PC too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-icon-is-missing-and-i-cant-turn-the/0ee355c8-cc59-45b0-9ac5-b0ae0d6eaa13
  3. My bluetooth icon is missing and I can't turn the bluetooth on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth icon is missing and I can't turn the bluetooth on: I try all the thing in youtube and I try to reset my PC too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-icon-is-missing-and-i-cant-turn-the/0ee355c8-cc59-45b0-9ac5-b0ae0d6eaa13
  4. My bluetooth icon is missing and I can't turn the bluetooth on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't turn on/off Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't turn on/off Bluetooth: I'm not able to toggle on my Bluetooth setting. This is a big problem for me since my headset relies on Bluetooth and now I am no longer able to connect them.The image above shows the error that appears when I attempt to pair my headsets...
  6. Bluetooth can't be turned on

Bluetooth can't be turned on: HI! Bluetooth somehow got shut off and I can't get it to come back. This is on windows 10Sorry for the wall of text but trying to give as much info as possible as I'm not sure what's relevant and am pretty new to fixing issues.It's a custom build I bought second hand last...
  7. Bluetooth can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth can't be turned on: HI! Bluetooth somehow got shut off and I can't get it to come back. This is on windows 10Sorry for the wall of text but trying to give as much info as possible as I'm not sure what's relevant and am pretty new to fixing issues.It's a custom build I bought second hand last...
  8. Bluetooth can't turn on

Bluetooth can't turn on: Hi, I just updated from Windows version 20H2 to 21H2. After this update I can not turn on Bluetooth or see the option to turn it on. Hope that someone will help me out as soon as possible....
  9. Bluetooth button and feature disappeared and I can't turn on my Bluetooth

Bluetooth button and feature disappeared and I can't turn on my Bluetooth: To whomever this may concern, I was just using my buetooth-connected headphones normally until it suddenly stopped connecting. I tried checking but then the bluetooth icon at the action center is gone, so I decided to open my settings. But when I opened settings, the button...
  10. can't turn on bluetooth

can't turn on bluetooth: the 'turn on bluetooth' setting is missing. how can i turn on my bluetooth?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-turn-on-bluetooth/ee571468-a91d-4081-942c-5088339d9c04

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant turn on bluetooth on laptop

2. i cant turn on my bluetooth on my laptop