Windows 10: I can´t turn the battery saver mode off on my lenovo laptop

Discus and support I can´t turn the battery saver mode off on my lenovo laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My battery settings on battery settings won´t change, my pc is always on battery saver mode and I haven´t been able to turn it off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ruben FilipeGomes, Sep 22, 2018.

1. I can´t turn the battery saver mode off on my lenovo laptop

My battery settings on battery settings won´t change, my pc is always on battery saver mode and I haven´t been able to turn it off

:)

Ruben FilipeGomes, Sep 22, 2018
  2. Dalokohs Win User

Cannot turn on Battery Saver Mode

Basically, whenever my laptop is unplugged, I can't set my battery mode to the lowest performance mode (best battery life).

I have owned the laptop for around half a year and I was able to turn on battery saver, but for whatever reason it won't turn on.

The meter thing where you choose the power mode will show that it's on battery saver, but battery saver will not turn on. Reopening the battery panel shows that it's still at a higher performance level.

Dalokohs, Sep 22, 2018
  3. John Fer Win User
    Battery Saver Mode not working Windows 10 pro

Thank you for the information. There are several ways on how to turn On or Off battery saver in Windows 10. We suggest trying the steps below and check If it will work for you:

Method 1:

• Open the Action Center (Windows key +
      A
      ).
    • Click on the Battery saver action button to toggle it On or Off.

Method 2:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Choose Battery on the left side and turn On or Off the
      Battery saver status until next charge
      option.
    • Close Settings once done.

Method 3:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Choose Battery on the left side and check the “Turn battery saver on automatically if my battery falls below:”.
    • Adjust the slider to the battery percentage level you want.
    • Check or uncheck the Lower screen brightness while in battery saver option if you want.
    • Close Settings once done.

Let us know how this goes.

John Fer, Sep 22, 2018
  4. nCogNeato Win User

I can´t turn the battery saver mode off on my lenovo laptop

nCogNeato, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

I can´t turn the battery saver mode off on my lenovo laptop

1. I can´t turn the battery saver mode off on my lenovo laptop - Similar Threads - can´t turn battery

2. I can't turn on my battery saver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't turn on my battery saver.: My laptop is still at 8%, no matter how much I charge it. I thought it's because my battery saver isn't turned on, so I went to Battery Settings only to find the Battery Saver toggle grayed, I can't turn it on. I even adjusted the Power Mode, still it won't work. Now I got 2...
  3. I can't turn on my battery saver.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't turn on my battery saver.: My laptop is still at 8%, no matter how much I charge it. I thought it's because my battery saver isn't turned on, so I went to Battery Settings only to find the Battery Saver toggle grayed, I can't turn it on. I even adjusted the Power Mode, still it won't work. Now I got 2...
  4. I can't turn on my battery saver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Battery Saver is not turning off when charger plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Saver is not turning off when charger plugged in: When I plug in my charger, the battery saver option is disabled. As my system charges to 100%, it shows as turned on and it won't turn off. How do I fix this?...
  6. Can't turn battery saver off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't turn battery saver off: when my laptop is unplugged, even if it has 100%, the battery saver is on. I switch it to off in settings, then it automatically resets to on, and I cant switch it off....
  7. Unable to turn off Battery saver

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unable to turn off Battery saver: Hello guys, i can*t turn off the battery saver..do u know why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-turn-off-battery-saver/2fcc8775-4013-4054-9b22-727bfcd2fdd6
  8. Battery Saver Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Saver Mode: Since yesterday, I'm struggling with a error that prevents me from turning off the Battery Saver mode. I'm unable to disable this mode by clicking on the battery icon in the notification area or in the Action Center or directly in the Settings. The Battery Saver mode will...
  9. Monitors will not turn off/Screen saver won;t activate

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitors will not turn off/Screen saver won;t activate: Hi guys. I have been trying to get my monitors to shut off so I don't get a burn in on my screens. I can't seem to figure out what is causing them to stay on. I tried enabling a screen saver which won't turn on and I also tried making a keyboard shortcut to turn off the...
  10. Turn On or Off Battery Saver in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Battery Saver in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Battery Saver in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Battery Saver in Windows 10 Windows 10 introduces a new battery saver feature that conserves your PC's battery by limiting background activity and adjusting hardware settings. Battery saver will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant turn off battery saver lenovo

2. change lenovo battery saver settings

3. lenovo battery saver going on and off

4. my lenovo laptop wont put on battery saver,
  5. windows 10 cant change battery saver off,
  6. why battery saver on pc turn off,
  7. how to turn off battery saver lenovo laptop,
  8. laptop battery saver on not turning off,
  9. CANT TURN BATTERY SAVER OFF WINDOWS 10,
  10. battery saver wont turn off,
  11. cant charge battery above 60% power saver is off,