Windows 10: I cant turn Windows 10 S off

Discus and support I cant turn Windows 10 S off in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Two days ago i bought new laptop with windows 10 s pre-installed. That mean that i can only use microsoft edge and microsoft verified apps. So i can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FlexxArt, Nov 1, 2020.

1. I cant turn Windows 10 S off

Two days ago i bought new laptop with windows 10 s pre-installed. That mean that i can only use microsoft edge and microsoft verified apps. So i can't use apps like discord, steam,... We turned it off and installed apps that we couldnt with windows 10 s on. It all worked fine till yesterday i turn laptop off for 4 houres. When i came back turn laptop on there was some update i didnt really pay attention to, cause it was new laptop so it need some updates. Then i tried to open google but it said that i can only use verified apps. Windows 10 s was turned on again even though when we turned it off first time it said it couldnt be returned. We tried everything we could but nothing worked. Please help with everything you could and dont worry to ask.

submitted by /u/FlexxArt
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FlexxArt, Nov 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 1, 2020
  4. I cant turn Windows 10 S off

lorraine walsh, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

I cant turn Windows 10 S off

1. I cant turn Windows 10 S off - Similar Threads - cant turn off

2. S Mode turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    S Mode turned off: I just got a Lenovo computer and signed out of S mode too quickly. My mom said that my computer will no longer update. That’s probably my biggest/only concern. Can I go to a store and get it rebooted or will my computer never update again? Besides security will my computer be...
  3. turn off s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    turn off s mode: Hello,I have microsoft windows 11 home, I'm trying to turn off the S mode as I am unable to open Bourden Printmaster down load, can you help me with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-s-mode/5e264971-3503-487e-bbf6-bf1e31c68329
  4. I cant turn off S mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant turn off S mode: Hi, so I need help with S mode in my computer. I searched a lot of ways how to turn it of and I still cant. The Microsoft store says "Check with your IT or system administrator." And it doesn't let me do anything. I even tried restarting the store, still nothing. Is there...
  5. I cant turn off S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant turn off S mode: Hi, so I need help with S mode in my computer. I searched a lot of ways how to turn it of and I still cant. The Microsoft store says "Check with your IT or system administrator." And it doesn't let me do anything. I even tried restarting the store, still nothing. Is there...
  6. I cant turn off S mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. S Mode will not turn off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    S Mode will not turn off.: So, I've been trying to turn off S mode as soon as I got this new PC. It did turn off once the moment I first got this PC But then it came back when I restarted my PC. So, I attempt to try to turn this off once again but then it leaves an infinite "Working on it..."...
  8. s mode turn off but cant

s mode turn off but cant: the s mode wont come off and it wont let me download apps need help on windows 10 without costing anything they just ask money before they say they can help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/s-mode-turn-off-but-cant/652a80a6-7103-42e5-8527-96d6dfe2259c
  9. Windows S mode will not turn off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows S mode will not turn off: I switched out of "S" mode and successfully downloaded Malwarebytes and Google Chrome. now neither program will run and the system is indicating that I need to switch out of "S" mode. I thought once you were out of "S" mode there was no going back. All attempts to once again...
  10. Turn off S Mode

Turn off S Mode: I am attempting to turn off S mode. I went to the Microsoft store and am on the page detailing turn off S mode, but there is no "get" button for me to hit. I need it off, I specifically bought this computer only for my scanner, which requires Windows. But- the Microsoft...