Windows 10: I can't turn Windows Uptade on

Discus and support I can't turn Windows Uptade on in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everybody, i have this issue with the Microsoft Store where none of my apps can uptade because Windows Uptade is off. The troubleshooter tells... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Smuffi1738, Dec 1, 2018.

1. I can't turn Windows Uptade on

Hello everybody, i have this issue with the Microsoft Store where none of my apps can uptade because Windows Uptade is off.

The troubleshooter tells me there is no problem.

I remember turning it off to boost the performance of a game, and now i have spent the entire day trying to turn it back on(regedit, settings, gpeditor) and nothing worked.

Please help, i really need to uptade Minecraft Windows 10 Edition because there's a bug where the game can't find my license(even though i own it) and i heard you can fix it by uptading the game to the newest version

:)

Smuffi1738, Dec 1, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 1, 2018
  3. pigulici Win User
    Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

"
    Fast startup is a feature in Windows that helps your computer start faster. You can use the following steps to enable or disable fast startup.

• Type Control Panel in the search box.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Click Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Scroll down to Shutdown settings and uncheck Turn on fast startup.
    • Click Save changes."

pigulici, Dec 1, 2018
  4. tuunade98 Win User

I can't turn Windows Uptade on

Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

I turned it off i'll report back if problem still persists. Do you guys have any other ideas as well, just in case this doesn't work..

EDIT: sorry for double post

tuunade98, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

I can't turn Windows Uptade on

1. I can't turn Windows Uptade on - Similar Threads - can't turn Uptade

2. I cant uptade windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant uptade windows: When i go to windows uptade in settings 3 dots come and go it dosent open.I tried the troubleshooter it dosent finish scanning its bugged also https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-uptade-windows/027a4375-edbc-4d5f-9004-69559b45ecf7
  3. I cant uptade windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant uptade windows: When i go to windows uptade in settings 3 dots come and go it dosent open.I tried the troubleshooter it dosent finish scanning its bugged also https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-uptade-windows/027a4375-edbc-4d5f-9004-69559b45ecf7
  4. I cant uptade windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Uptade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Uptade: My Computer won't uptade it keeps telling me that my pc is missing security and quality fixes. I've tried troubleshooting and it did nothing. When i press on "check for uptades" it checks but it won't let me uptade it.But its always the same uptade that won't upatade. I would...
  6. Windows Uptade

Windows Uptade: My Computer won't uptade it keeps telling me that my pc is missing security and quality fixes. I've tried troubleshooting and it did nothing. When i press on "check for uptades" it checks but it won't let me uptade it.But its always the same uptade that won't upatade. I would...
  7. Can't do Windows Uptade?

Can't do Windows Uptade?: [ATTACH] people you can help me Windows 10 Kann kein Windows Uptade machen?
  8. windows uptade

windows uptade: hello everyone I'm using the 1511 version whenever i update I encounter such an error 0x80240fff,what is this error code and how can i fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-uptade/a3d00d37-2eeb-4922-8f79-3a5a4bcca5fe
  9. windows uptade

windows uptade: Bonjour, je vous contacte car windows uptade ne veut plus effectuer de mise à jour à cause de l'erreur 0x80070422. J'ai longuement cherché sur internet mais aucune solutions proposées n'a fonctionné. Merci de votre aide et de votre réponse....
  10. I can't uptade state of decay 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't uptade state of decay 2: I actually spent 5 hours trying to fix this, and I'm a little bit bored. So, the game will just say "dowload in progress", without any progress actually, and it doesn't download anything. I've already updated everything, made sur it wasn't my firewall, used the...