Windows 10: I cant type in any settings menus or in the windows search bar

Discus and support I cant type in any settings menus or in the windows search bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cant type in the windows search bar or any windows setting menus. I watched a few videos on youtube and they didn't resolve the issue. How do I fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Y3ll03, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Y3ll03 Win User

I cant type in any settings menus or in the windows search bar

I cant type in the windows search bar or any windows setting menus. I watched a few videos on youtube and they didn't resolve the issue. How do I fix thos

:)

Y3ll03, Feb 6, 2021
  2. John Ado Win User
    John Ado, Feb 6, 2021
  3. jbailey8 Win User
    HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Feb 6, 2021
  4. I cant type in any settings menus or in the windows search bar

Cannot type in Start Menu, Search Bar & WiFi Password

Hi

I cannot type in Windows Start Menu, Search Bar and even cannot type the WiFi Password. I tried the steps in the below link and it didn't work.

Can't type in Windows 10 search bar

Please help.

Thanks !!

Venkatesh Dhanaraj, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

I cant type in any settings menus or in the windows search bar

1. I cant type in any settings menus or in the windows search bar - Similar Threads - cant type settings

2. W10 search bar : cant' type in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 search bar : cant' type in: Hey there,Windows10 v22H2 updated.For 2 days I can't type in W10 search bar even though my keyboard is new. On the other hand when I type any search inside W10 settings or folder it works.I am the only user/admin of this PC.I ran :• chkdsk,• DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  3. W10 search bar : cant' type in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 search bar : cant' type in: Hey there,Windows10 v22H2 updated.For 2 days I can't type in W10 search bar even though my keyboard is new. On the other hand when I type any search inside W10 settings or folder it works.I am the only user/admin of this PC.I ran :• chkdsk,• DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  4. W10 search bar : cant' type in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I cant type in any search bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant type in any search bar: I have a MacBook pro-2017 13 inch boot camped to windows 10latest available version. The keyboard works fine when I'm in apple OS but in Windows I can't type in specific areas such as the search bar in the taskbar, the windows store search bar, sign in to Microsoft Store or...
  6. Cant type in search bar

in Cortana
    Cant type in search bar: Hi guys, First of all sorry for my english and i hope you can help regarding to my search bar because i did all the method that i find on browser but sad say all those method is doesn't work.. Hopefully there is someone who can help me regarding to my problem...
  7. i cant type in the windows search bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i cant type in the windows search bar: i've tried restarting the windows search service, tried to rebuild in the index and tried something in powershell but don't thin it worked correctly, can anyone help? submitted by /u/Lexahh [link] [comments]...
  8. Cant type anything in search bar

in Cortana
    Cant type anything in search bar: HEY im Reinout and i got a problem with the searchbar i cant type something in it yesterday i did a update but before that everything was ok but now i cant type something Hope someone nows something Regards Reinout...
  9. No audio, and cant type in windows search bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No audio, and cant type in windows search bar: I have tried restarting the "searchui", "windows audio" and "windows search" services, didn't help. Also when I type there is sometimes spikes even though I have an high end computer. I could really use some help......
  10. Start menus & type to search

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menus & type to search: Thought I would show what Win10 Start menus can be (& do, soon*). The content is a wee bit different because, one is 1903 & the other is the latest Fast Track Insider Build. *With the IB can see Start typing to search. This reminds of Win8 when one could just type 'in...