Windows 10: I can't type in my search bar and when I click the start button the choices auto scroll...

Discus and support I can't type in my search bar and when I click the start button the choices auto scroll... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can't type in my search bar and when I click the start button the choices auto scroll like a possesed demon and a lot of buttons don't work within... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rotengarden, Sep 28, 2018.

1. I can't type in my search bar and when I click the start button the choices auto scroll...

I can't type in my search bar and when I click the start button the choices auto scroll like a possesed demon and a lot of buttons don't work within windows control panel. Work arounds are HEY Cortana, but still some functions I am completely locked out of. The button shows it can be clicked but when I click it it does nothing.

:)

rotengarden, Sep 28, 2018
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Sep 28, 2018
  3. TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

I can't type in my search bar and when I click the start button the choices auto scroll... tpu.png

anticlutch, Sep 28, 2018
  4. jbailey8 Win User

I can't type in my search bar and when I click the start button the choices auto scroll...

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

I can't type in my search bar and when I click the start button the choices auto scroll...

1. I can't type in my search bar and when I click the start button the choices auto scroll... - Similar Threads - can't type search

2. cant click start button and search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant click start button and search bar: hi, i just changed the the administrator in my C drive, it was normal before but then i restart my computer and now i cant click the start windows logo and the search bar. the windows button in my keyboard still work fine tho, i still can use Win+r and Win+I, oh and whenever...
  3. cant click start button and search bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant click start button and search bar: hi, i just changed the the administrator in my C drive, it was normal before but then i restart my computer and now i cant click the start windows logo and the search bar. the windows button in my keyboard still work fine tho, i still can use Win+r and Win+I, oh and whenever...
  4. I can't type in the search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't type in the search bar: Basically, I can't type in the search bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-type-in-the-search-bar/5e37c092-f005-4948-8dd3-8f9dd7a05465
  5. I can't type in the search bar

I can't type in the search bar: Basically, I can't type in the search bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-type-in-the-search-bar/5e37c092-f005-4948-8dd3-8f9dd7a05465
  6. I can't type in the search bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My search bar flashes when I click the start button

in Windows 10 Customization
    My search bar flashes when I click the start button: I have a Dell AIO desktop with a second monitor connected. I recently replaced my Antivirus software. Now I notice that when I click the start button on the second monitor, the search bar on the main screen flashes. This does not happen the other way round. I contacted Dell...
  8. My search bar flashes when I click the start button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My search bar flashes when I click the start button: I have a Dell AIO desktop with a second monitor connected. I recently replaced my Antivirus software. Now I notice that when I click the start button on the second monitor, the search bar on the main screen flashes. This does not happen the other way round. I contacted Dell...
  9. My search bar flashes when I click the start button

10. I can't type on search bar

in Cortana
    I can't type on search bar: My search bar doesn't work. I cant write there anything When i turned on "Search and Indexing" troubleshooting, it shows "incorrect permissions on windows search directories" How to repair this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i type in search in my google tool bar it keep scrolling history