Windows 10: I can't type in new laptop I bought. Need help fixing

Discus and support I can't type in new laptop I bought. Need help fixing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/acook0423 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hz8vg5/i_cant_type_in_new_laptop_i_bought_need_help/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/acook0423, Jul 28, 2020.

1. I can't type in new laptop I bought. Need help fixing

/u/acook0423, Jul 28, 2020
  2. quirky Win User

I need HELP with finding a new laptop

Hi guys.
    I am looking for a new laptop for work. The requirements I have are:
    • Portability & Lightweight since I have to carry it around every single day
    • 13'' with at least 8GB RAM the more the better but that will do
    • at least 8 hours of Battery life I don't want to stress about that
    • 500 GB HD will do
    • I need it to work fast!
    Honestly, I want to buy a MacBook, but it's pricey so I am not sure it is worth it. What will you suggest?

quirky, Jul 28, 2020
  3. SunnyK Win User
    New Laptop Help, Please.

What about MSI GS60 or Lenovo Y50? THey are light, portable and powerful... also both are 15" and in your budget. *Toast :toast:

SunnyK, Jul 28, 2020
  4. I can't type in new laptop I bought. Need help fixing

I need help with a new build/ tradeoff Corei7

But granted the e8500 will provide no better clocks than e5200 would. Wouldn't be making much a step up IMO.

All I'm saying is this douglatins, if you don't mind switching over to a new board + i7 and got the funds to do it, then by all means. It's going to a worthwhile step. My suggestion just was going to prevent you from stepping up sooner.

I really think you should reevaluate your video card choice though with your monitor being limited to 1680x1050 tho.

JrRacinFan, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

I can't type in new laptop I bought. Need help fixing

1. I can't type in new laptop I bought. Need help fixing - Similar Threads - can't type laptop

2. I need help fixing my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing my laptop: Recently my computer for no reason started showing code 10 on my wireless connection drive. It got fixed for few hours by reinstalling the driver but it happened again and now even reinstall doesnt work and it started showing code 14 on my vivobook uefi firmware and it's not...
  3. I need help fixing my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help fixing my laptop: Recently my computer for no reason started showing code 10 on my wireless connection drive. It got fixed for few hours by reinstalling the driver but it happened again and now even reinstall doesnt work and it started showing code 14 on my vivobook uefi firmware and it's not...
  4. I have bought a new laptop and i need to create a pincode, but it doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought a new laptop and i need to create a pincode, but it doesnt work: Hello we bought a new laptop, to use it we had to make a microsoft account. We did! Then the next step was to create a pincode. But that doesnt work.We also cant sign up with another email anymore...
  5. I have bought a new laptop and i need to create a pincode, but it doesnt work

I have bought a new laptop and i need to create a pincode, but it doesnt work: Hello we bought a new laptop, to use it we had to make a microsoft account. We did! Then the next step was to create a pincode. But that doesnt work.We also cant sign up with another email anymore...
  6. I need help with a trojan type of virus.

I need help with a trojan type of virus.: Basicly when i try to delete the virus from my computer it says "Access Denied" Ive tried so many things but nothing the virus name is YourPhone.exe and it has 2 more hidden items i found in cmd called "." and ". . "I tried fully cleaning the drive but it stops at 30% and...
  7. I need help with a trojan type of virus.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help with a trojan type of virus.: Basicly when i try to delete the virus from my computer it says "Access Denied" Ive tried so many things but nothing the virus name is YourPhone.exe and it has 2 more hidden items i found in cmd called "." and ". . "I tried fully cleaning the drive but it stops at 30% and...
  8. I need help to fix this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help to fix this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mrexcavatorthell [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iftais/i_need_help_to_fix_this/
  9. I can't delete files but need permission and can't be fixed help?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't delete files but need permission and can't be fixed help?: So i had this old game i wanted to delete but it's not deleting whenever i click delete it needs permission and I don't know how to fix it[ATTACH]...
  10. Bought a new laptop - can't sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bought a new laptop - can't sign in: Bought a new laptop Trying to set it up - so i put in my work email - NOT ALLOWED so i put in my personal email - NOT ALLOWED so i set up a new email - NOT ALLOWED Why can't i just use the same microsoft account? Do they realise that some people have MORE THAN ONE...