Windows 10: I can't type on startup

Discus and support I can't type on startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I start my computer I can't type in my password because Windows thinks I'm holding down a key or keys. This problem also starts to happen whenever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JelaniJones, Sep 5, 2018.

1. I can't type on startup

When I start my computer I can't type in my password because Windows thinks I'm holding down a key or keys. This problem also starts to happen whenever I'm playing games. Does anyone know what it could be or how I could fix it? Holding the power button and then turning my PC back on is a temporary fix for any time I run into the problem, but it just ends up happening again.=

:)

JelaniJones, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 5, 2018
  3. pigulici Win User
    Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

"
    Fast startup is a feature in Windows that helps your computer start faster. You can use the following steps to enable or disable fast startup.

• Type Control Panel in the search box.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Click Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Scroll down to Shutdown settings and uncheck Turn on fast startup.
    • Click Save changes."

pigulici, Sep 5, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can't type on startup

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't type on startup :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

I can't type on startup

1. I can't type on startup - Similar Threads - can't type startup

2. Startup Type for XTUOCDriverService

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Type for XTUOCDriverService: Quick question.......what is the correct Startup Type for "XTUOCDriverService" for the IntelR Overclocking Component Service in Windows Services? Respectfully,...
  3. Startup Type for XTUOCDriverService

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup Type for XTUOCDriverService: Quick question.......what is the correct Startup Type for "XTUOCDriverService" for the IntelR Overclocking Component Service in Windows Services? Respectfully,...
  4. Startup Type for XTUOCDriverService

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. can't change windows startup type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't change windows startup type: so I wanted to do this according to some websites to fix one of my update issues, but it said "access denied". you can also see it in the picture I uploaded. can you help me with that?...
  6. can't change windows startup type

can't change windows startup type: so I wanted to do this according to some websites to fix one of my update issues, but it said "access denied". you can also see it in the picture I uploaded. can you help me with that?...
  7. can't change windows startup type

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Keyboard Not Typing On Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Not Typing On Startup: Recently whether it's a fresh start up or a restart, my keyboard refuses to let me type in my password. Caps lock and number lock work and the lights will turn on and off as I press their buttons, but my keyboard won't type anything in to the password box. I noticed that if I...
  9. Keyboard Not Typing On Startup

Keyboard Not Typing On Startup: Recently whether it's a fresh start up or a restart, my keyboard refuses to let me type in my password. Caps lock and number lock work and the lights will turn on and off as I press their buttons, but my keyboard won't type anything in to the password box. I noticed that if I...
  10. The mpssvc service is in the disabled startup type and I can't change it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The mpssvc service is in the disabled startup type and I can't change it: I somehow set the mpssvc service's startup type to disabled, but now I want it back on. The problem is, I can not set it back to auto, no matter I do. Screenshots attached. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...