Windows 10: I can't uninstall a game

Discus and support I can't uninstall a game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; First of all, I have Windows 10 Mobile. I had a problem in one game. When I asked the support of that game, they told me that i have to uninstall the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Thomas Nguyen1, Nov 18, 2018.

1. I can't uninstall a game

First of all, I have Windows 10 Mobile. I had a problem in one game. When I asked the support of that game, they told me that i have to uninstall the game, restart my device and I need to reinstall the game. I pressed the uninstall button, but it didn't uninstall fully, because I saw that game in Apps & Features. When I clicked on button uninstall, it shows me that they can't uninstall it. The code of the error is 0x8000000e. The game's name is Township. Here's the screenshot

I can't uninstall a game 19444d3a-303f-45e6-9739-622bfb1afc5d?upload=true.png

:)

Thomas Nguyen1, Nov 18, 2018

2. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Nov 18, 2018
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused I can't uninstall a game :confused:

oli_ramsay, Nov 18, 2018
  4. I can't uninstall a game

windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

I can't uninstall a game

1. I can't uninstall a game - Similar Threads - can't uninstall game

2. I can't uninstall discord

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't uninstall discord: I accidentally deleted discord's files without uninstalling it. I tried uninstalling it already and it wouldn't work because the files didn't exist anymore. I tried deleting it in app data but it didn't work because it said discord's files were open they weren't. I tried...
  3. I Can't Uninstall SAntivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Can't Uninstall SAntivirus: This thing is really getting on my nerve now. When I go to control panel to uninstall it, it says you still have an active subscription, cancel anyway, so I press that. Then it says that I need to restart because some of the requirements are being used. So I press restart now...
  4. I can't uninstall program.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't uninstall program.: My nephew recently received a Acer Nitro 5 laptop, he installed a program called Epic Games Launcher and several other programs. For some reason, he wasn't able to open the programs. I tried to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher, but I received a pop up message saying: "You...
  5. I installed a game called infiniminer and now i can't uninstall any ideas?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed a game called infiniminer and now i can't uninstall any ideas?: So i installed an old popular game called infiniminer and now i can't unistall someone please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-a-game-called-infiniminer-and-now-i/20f9a6e0-bba3-4f53-bc3c-498431943bfe
  6. Can't install game after uninstall.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install game after uninstall.: I recently downloaded Wolfenstein 2: The new colossus from Windows store and played it couple times. One day it didn't just open. I tried everything but nothing worked. So one thread said that i need to go to Settings > Apps > Apps and properties and find the game go to more...
  7. how do i uninstall a game

how do i uninstall a game: how do I uninstall iron blade game from my pc windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-a-game/b685b9e4-52ec-48ed-a762-6ef0cb111786
  8. I want to uninstall epic games

I want to uninstall epic games: I want to uninstall epic games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-uninstall-epic-games/49fcc448-b9c4-4e03-b6e8-c3f6ad5dd2c4
  9. code of the error is 0x8000000e: I can't uninstall a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    code of the error is 0x8000000e: I can't uninstall a game: First of all, I have Windows 10 Mobile. I had a problem in one game. When I asked the support of that game, they told me that i have to uninstall the game, restart my device and I need to reinstall the game. I pressed the uninstall button, but it didn't uninstall fully,...
  10. I can't uninstall an app!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't uninstall an app!: My younger brother tried downloading "Fortnite" on my laptop and downloaded "Epic Games Launcher" and I tried uninstalling it but it just says that it is running and the Setup Wizard cannot continue. I have looked all over my laptop and it is not open anywhere. I do not know...