Windows 10: I can't uninstall a game

Discus and support I can't uninstall a game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; First of all, I have Windows 10 Mobile. I had a problem in one game. When I asked the support of that game, they told me that i have to uninstall the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Thomas Nguyen1, Nov 18, 2018.

1. I can't uninstall a game

First of all, I have Windows 10 Mobile. I had a problem in one game. When I asked the support of that game, they told me that i have to uninstall the game, restart my device and I need to reinstall the game. I pressed the uninstall button, but it didn't uninstall fully, because I saw that game in Apps & Features. When I clicked on button uninstall, it shows me that they can't uninstall it. The code of the error is 0x8000000e. The game's name is Township. Here's the screenshot

I can't uninstall a game 19444d3a-303f-45e6-9739-622bfb1afc5d?upload=true.png

:)

Thomas Nguyen1, Nov 18, 2018

2. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Nov 18, 2018
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused I can't uninstall a game :confused:

oli_ramsay, Nov 18, 2018
  4. I can't uninstall a game

windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

I can't uninstall a game

1. I can't uninstall a game - Similar Threads - can't uninstall game

2. I can't uninstall the epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't uninstall the epic games launcher: So I tried to open the Epic game launcher but it didn't show up, I thought that I must have uninstalled it or something so I tried to install it again and it says the launcher is running, I open the task manager and it doesn't show up. I try to uninstall it even though it's...
  3. I can't uninstall the epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't uninstall the epic games launcher: So I tried to open the Epic game launcher but it didn't show up, I thought that I must have uninstalled it or something so I tried to install it again and it says the launcher is running, I open the task manager and it doesn't show up. I try to uninstall it even though it's...
  4. I can't uninstall the epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't uninstall the epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't uninstall the epic games launcher: This randomly happened to me one day and repair and uninstall wouldn't work so I manually deleted but that didn't work either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-uninstall-the-epic-games-launcher/78330808-11ee-4ab0-b336-24b952631ff9
  6. I can't uninstall the epic games launcher

I can't uninstall the epic games launcher: This randomly happened to me one day and repair and uninstall wouldn't work so I manually deleted but that didn't work either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-uninstall-the-epic-games-launcher/78330808-11ee-4ab0-b336-24b952631ff9
  7. I can't uninstall the epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Can't uninstall game from Game Pass

Can't uninstall game from Game Pass: Hi.Reently i unistalled game "The Ascend" via "Xbox App". Today I realized that I still have game on a disc in WindowsApps folder. I have full acces to WindowsApp folder, but It is impossible to unistall the CurveDigital.TheAscent... folder. It shows that I need access.I...
  9. Can't uninstall game from Game Pass

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't uninstall game from Game Pass: Hi.Reently i unistalled game "The Ascend" via "Xbox App". Today I realized that I still have game on a disc in WindowsApps folder. I have full acces to WindowsApp folder, but It is impossible to unistall the CurveDigital.TheAscent... folder. It shows that I need access.I...
  10. Can't fully uninstall games.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't fully uninstall games.: I have 3 or 4 games totaling over 200GB on my SSD that I have uninstalled through the control panel. They no longer show up under the xbox app, no longer under my apps/programs, no longer in the windows store, does not show up while using PowerShell as an administrator but...