Windows 10: I can't uninstall apps from the Microsoft store?

Discus and support I can't uninstall apps from the Microsoft store? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey everyone, Recently, I have ran into a problem where Microsoft store apps that I installed cannot be uninstalled from the start menu. I have to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BlckKnfe, Dec 26, 2020.

1. I can't uninstall apps from the Microsoft store?

Hey everyone,

Recently, I have ran into a problem where Microsoft store apps that I installed cannot be uninstalled from the start menu. I have to go to apps and uninstall it from there.

However, there are also some apps that were installed from the store a few days ago cannot be uninstalled (from the start menu) AND they don't appear in the apps list (in settings)

Any amount of help would be greatly appreciated as this has been a major cause of stress for me today.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/BlckKnfe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BlckKnfe, Dec 26, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Dec 27, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

I can't uninstall apps from the Microsoft store?

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

I can't uninstall apps from the Microsoft store?

1. I can't uninstall apps from the Microsoft store? - Similar Threads - can't uninstall apps

2. I can't install apps from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't install apps from the Microsoft Store: Hello, greetings! I went to the Microsoft store but I can't install any applications. In the updates available in the store, the application installer appears to update, but when I click to download and update the application installer does not work, error 0x80080204 appears....
  3. I can't download apps from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download apps from microsoft store: Hi, I have been using microsoft store to download minecraft bedrock but when i uninstalled it beacuse i got bored.Like month ago i wanted do install it again and it wont let me install minecraft and other appsBtw. I tried everything from youtube...
  4. I can't download apps from microsoft store

I can't download apps from microsoft store: Hi, I have been using microsoft store to download minecraft bedrock but when i uninstalled it beacuse i got bored.Like month ago i wanted do install it again and it wont let me install minecraft and other appsBtw. I tried everything from youtube...
  5. I can't download apps from the Microsoft Store!

I can't download apps from the Microsoft Store!: I recently installed the "Your Phone App" application on my Android device and it requires the same "Your Phone" application on my computer and I opened the Microsoft Store and when I choose any application or game after a few seconds, the Microsoft Store closes automatically...
  6. I can't download apps from the Microsoft Store!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download apps from the Microsoft Store!: I recently installed the "Your Phone App" application on my Android device and it requires the same "Your Phone" application on my computer and I opened the Microsoft Store and when I choose any application or game after a few seconds, the Microsoft Store closes automatically...
  7. I can't download apps from the Microsoft Store!

8. I can't download apps from the Microsoft Store

I can't download apps from the Microsoft Store: I cannot download any application from the MS Store. I researched this and tried various solutions posted here and elsewhere. I ran wsreset, ran the troubleshooter, tried to stop and restart the update service. No matter what you try, applications that are currently...
  9. I can't download apps from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download apps from the Microsoft Store: I cannot download any application from the MS Store. I researched this and tried various solutions posted here and elsewhere. I ran wsreset, ran the troubleshooter, tried to stop and restart the update service. No matter what you try, applications that are currently...
  10. I "reset" the Mail and Calendar app and it uninstalled it - can't install from Microsoft Store

I "reset" the Mail and Calendar app and it uninstalled it - can't install from Microsoft Store: I "reset" the Mail and Calendar app and it uninstalled it - can't install from Microsoft Store. I get this error code Code: 0x80040154. Research shows they relate this to installing 32-bit sw on 64-bit machines which I have. How can I install Mail and Calendar? TIA...