Windows 10: I can't uninstall program.

Discus and support I can't uninstall program. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My nephew recently received a Acer Nitro 5 laptop, he installed a program called Epic Games Launcher and several other programs. For some reason, he... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LionelD954, Jun 11, 2020.

1. I can't uninstall program.

My nephew recently received a Acer Nitro 5 laptop, he installed a program called Epic Games Launcher and several other programs. For some reason, he wasn't able to open the programs. I tried to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher, but I received a pop up message saying: "You don't have sufficient to uninstall to uninstall Epic Games Launcher. Please contact your system administrator". There is only one account on the computer and he's the administrator. I can't repair the program either, I don't know what to do.

:)

LionelD954, Jun 11, 2020

2. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jun 11, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused I can't uninstall program. :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jun 11, 2020
  4. I can't uninstall program.

How to uninstall corrupt program (print master)

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to uninstall print master program and see if it helps.

• In search type Programs and Features and hit enter.
    • Select the program from the list.
    • Click on Uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the uninstallation.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

I can't uninstall program.

1. I can't uninstall program. - Similar Threads - can't uninstall program

2. Can't uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't uninstall a program: I see this every time I try to uninstall a program on windows, how do I fix this? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-uninstall-a-program/8fec66db-f709-4dff-b41a-bbff2e404d84
  3. Can't uninstall programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't uninstall programs: My computer was incredibly slow, so I uninstalled a bunch of programs. Just games and such - nothing system-essential to my knowledge. It actually did the trick, my computer is not operating at normal speed. However, somewhere in the process, I lost the ability to do further...
  4. Can't Uninstall a program.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Uninstall a program.: Hi I installed Solarwinds SCP Server and have decided it's not for me. I've gone into Control Panel / Uninstall or Change a program and selected it to Uninstall. After a couple of seconds I get a screen with a red background saying 'This app has been blocked for your...
  5. can't uninstall program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can't uninstall program: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/vybqdetgfya61.jpg?width=535&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=809a050413789fee7ef8c1a406a90983c3b64578 gives me this message every time, i don't even know where this program came from submitted by /u/bleachboyvevo [link] [comments]...
  6. Can't uninstall a program

Can't uninstall a program: I had downloaded and installed DAZ 3D 4.10 64 bit, and Hexigon 2.52, but they don't work well on my PC and I wanted to uninstall, I can't find them in my program files. I was able to uninstall their installer, but the apps are still on my PC and I can't find the files to...
  7. I can't uninstall the program "5kplayer"

I can't uninstall the program "5kplayer": I downloaded an app called 5kplayer. It was garbage, but now it won't uninstall. I keep getting the message "5kplayer is running. Please exit and try again" but it isn't running. Any ideas ?...
  8. Can't fully uninstall program

Can't fully uninstall program: I had a program that was giving me trouble, I tried to uninstall it from the control panel and also from settings/system/apps & features. It will not uninstall fully. The program has 486M for size but 66M is still in someplace. Trying to uninstall only goes halfway on the...
  9. Phantom program I can't uninstall

Phantom program I can't uninstall: Hello: I have an old copy of Adobe CS 3. I installed it on my new computer and wound up with what I thought were two copies. I tried to delete the entire program but it is still listed in the Start panel. It is not listed in the control panel. When I try to run what I...
  10. Can't uninstall a program

Can't uninstall a program: I'm trying to upgrade to Windows 10, but it told me I need to uninstall Buffalo TurboPC EX Series. I looked in the uninstall a program screen, and couldn't find it. Is there a way to uninstall it? 19575