Windows 10: I cant uninstall ray tracing!!!!!!!!!!

Discus and support I cant uninstall ray tracing!!!!!!!!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't uninstall the Ray Tracing minecraft beta. I am trying to uninstall it because my gpu was not powerful enough to run it. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NoahSeel, Apr 22, 2020.

1. NoahSeel Win User

I cant uninstall ray tracing!!!!!!!!!!

I can't uninstall the Ray Tracing minecraft beta. I am trying to uninstall it because my gpu was not powerful enough to run it. I have tried uninstalling minecraft through widows powershell and everything. I really just want to play the game that I bought for $30. I even deleted my Xbox Insider Hub Account and uninstalled the app. Plz help me.

:)

NoahSeel, Apr 22, 2020
  2. rflair Win User

NVIDIA Demonstrates Real-time Interactive Ray-tracing

@ GSG-9

What I was saying from my first post was that there is a reason the Nvidia ray trace demo use an all grey environment, its easier to calculate just one color and its gradient shades being reflected, after all the only thing showcasing ray tracing is the car itself, the environment is not showing any and in one of the pics where the car appears to be near the glass of the building ray tracing should be happening to the glass.

Nvidia's ray tracing demo isn't truly environmental it specific to the car.

Ati's demo is just a better demo of ray tracing, the environment and all objects have ray tracing, plus color and nice textures.

rflair, Apr 22, 2020
  3. tkpenalty Win User
    Radeon HD4800 Series Supports a 100% Ray-Traced Pipeline

would be nice if they used ray tracing instead, honestly, shaders FTL. Shaders dont bring a perfect image, unlike ray tracing. Ray tracing is just based off algorithms...

tkpenalty, Apr 22, 2020
  4. ShinyG Win User

NVIDIA Demonstrates Real-time Interactive Ray-tracing

As a game artist pro, I can tell you ray-tracing is useless now for games.
    It might be something to be used in the future, but as long as programmers can "fool" the player into thinking the image looks "real" using less resources than described here, they won't give a rat's ass about ray-tracing...
    The real advantage is in render farms for movies and stuff, where studios will be able to render entire movies in a fraction of the time. nVidia has one step ahead if it manages to make mentalRay a hardware rendering engine, but Intel's Larabee X86 basis might mean that all software rendering engines will get a significant performance boost. AMD is probably working on something similar with their Cinema 2.0 initiative also.
    So the competition is getting fierce in this area too, that could mean real-time ray-traycing for games might come sooner after all *Smile I cant uninstall ray tracing!!!!!!!!!! :)

ShinyG, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

1. I cant uninstall ray tracing!!!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - cant uninstall ray

2. how could i get ray-tracing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how could i get ray-tracing?: hi i need help getting minecraft ray-tracing mode so write in the commese below https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-could-i-get-ray-tracing/624aef04-3875-43e9-8c25-d58cec003ca6
  3. how could i get ray-tracing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how could i get ray-tracing?: hi i need help getting minecraft ray-tracing mode so write in the commese below https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-could-i-get-ray-tracing/624aef04-3875-43e9-8c25-d58cec003ca6
  4. How to turn on RTX Ray Tracing in Minecraft

in Windows 10 News
    How to turn on RTX Ray Tracing in Minecraft: [ATTACH]Ray Tracing is a feature in Minecraft that when enabled amplifies the graphics of the game. It is developed by NVIDIA in order to increase lighting, shadows, and more in the game. However, not everyone can enjoy this feature as there is a minimum system requirement...
  5. MineCraft Windows 10 Ray Tracing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MineCraft Windows 10 Ray Tracing: When Minecraft put out an update that added ray tracing to the game it has made my game unplayable. The menu for the game is very glitchy and it takes over 40 minutes to get into the game then into a world compared to the manageable 10 minutes I usually have. I am on a home...
  6. How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?

in Browsers and Email
    How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?: Despite uninstalling them I still have traces of chrome, opera and brave. How do I get rid of them? 170352
  7. How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?: Despite uninstalling them I still have traces of chrome, opera and brave. How do I get rid of them? 170352
  8. Cant Uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Uninstall: Somehow I cannot uninstall the Your Phone App (From Microsoft store In windows 10) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/cant-uninstall/9ff4a5df-a2f2-47b0-8965-059bc23a133f
  9. NVIDIA Unveils Quadro RTX, World's First Ray-Tracing GPU

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Unveils Quadro RTX, World's First Ray-Tracing GPU: NVIDIA today announced its first Turing™ architecture-based GPUs, revolutionizing the work of 50 million designers and artists by enabling them to render photorealistic scenes in real time, add new AI-based capabilities to their workflows, and enjoy fluid interactivity with...
  10. Completely Uninstall & Remove All Traces of Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Completely Uninstall & Remove All Traces of Edge: How do I quickly remove and uninstall Edge? Did anyone make a .reg or .bat file to do it all for you? 35090