Windows 10: I cant uninstall SAntivirus/segurazo

Discus and support I cant uninstall SAntivirus/segurazo in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I cant uninstall my Segurazo/SAntivirus, so i got this santivirus thingy a day ago, i wanted to uninstall it, but it cant, so i go to control panel and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Farhan Abdillah, Mar 15, 2020.

1. I cant uninstall SAntivirus/segurazo

I cant uninstall my Segurazo/SAntivirus, so i got this santivirus thingy a day ago, i wanted to uninstall it, but it cant, so i go to control panel and uninstall the segurazo, it worked, but its still there on the task manager and on the folder, i cant delete the folder too I cant uninstall SAntivirus/segurazo 8252b872-d75b-4de1-9a21-d292702b79b2?upload=true.png I cant uninstall SAntivirus/segurazo 256b7a0e-955b-401d-a89e-afd715a37b2f?upload=true.png

:)

Farhan Abdillah, Mar 15, 2020

2. How do I remove Segurazo PUP?

All the google hits refer to the virus/pup as Segurazo but on my infection it calls itself Santivirus but seems to be the same thing.

woldsweather, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Ṣmeed Win User
    Ṣmeed, Mar 15, 2020
  4. I cant uninstall SAntivirus/segurazo

How do I remove Segurazo PUP?

The commonest suggestion is to use control panel/programs/uninstall. That's laughable. I have also tried Spyhunter and that doeskin do it (will probably regret downloading that). I have run Malwarebytes in safe mode and it comes up with Segurazo as a PUP to quarantine , however it remains in the list of installed programs.

Current windows version.1909 build 18363.592

woldsweather, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

I cant uninstall SAntivirus/segurazo

1. I cant uninstall SAntivirus/segurazo - Similar Threads - cant uninstall SAntivirus

2. Recent Update of SEGURAZO Antivirus from Microsoft / SAntivirus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent Update of SEGURAZO Antivirus from Microsoft / SAntivirus: Hello All, This **** antivirus SEGURAZO is from Microsoft. I see all the places where they say if you install third party software, or unintentionally ...etc.. etc. But the truth is Microsoft don't admit it as they are playing with you so that you get help or may be you...
  3. Difficulty in uninstalling Segurazo in Lenovo Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Difficulty in uninstalling Segurazo in Lenovo Laptop: Hey guys. I've been finding it difficult to uninstall Segurazo from my laptop. When I attempt to uninstall them, a notif pops up on my screen, saying: "You do not hve sufficient access to uninstal Segurazo Realtime Protection Lite. Please contact your system administrator." I...
  4. Information about SAntivirus aka Segurazo Antivirus virus

Information about SAntivirus aka Segurazo Antivirus virus: Hi You guessed it! I'm back again with help topics, I wanna share some information about the bloody SAntivirus malware. I was a Segurazo victim 2 times, so I decided to share some information and experiences. Q&A What is Segurazo Antivirus or SAntivirus? Segurazo...
  5. I Can't Uninstall SAntivirus

I Can't Uninstall SAntivirus: This thing is really getting on my nerve now. When I go to control panel to uninstall it, it says you still have an active subscription, cancel anyway, so I press that. Then it says that I need to restart because some of the requirements are being used. So I press restart now...
  6. Uninstall "SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite"

Uninstall "SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite": I have a Lenovo G50 w/ Windows 10. In the process of downloading Chrome, somehow the "SAntivirus Realtime Proctection Lite" was downloaded. I tried to uninstall but unable to totally uninstall due to some files are locked. Any suggestion on how to totally uninstall this...
  7. Can't uninstall SAntivirus from computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't uninstall SAntivirus from computer: I downloaded SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite hoping it would help w/ security. Well turns out it blocked files my video editing software needs to run. So I tried to uninstall it. Simple right? Nope. I clicked uninstall and I restarted my computer and clicked on to my apps...
  8. Segurazo uninstalled want it again

Segurazo uninstalled want it again: the antivirus was running in background using 50% of my cpu usage while playing GTA V so i tried disabling it but did not seems to work so i uninstalled it now i want to install it again please help me....
  9. Segurazo SAntivirus, how can I uninstall.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Segurazo SAntivirus, how can I uninstall.: I can't delete this program from my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/segurazo-santivirus-how-can-i-uninstall/bb4df52c-1c9e-45ae-883f-107e2c3e0e88
  10. Segurazo uninstall

Segurazo uninstall: I am having a problem to delete this Segurazo program. I have tried every thing I could find but I guess I am lost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/segurazo-uninstall/635eccbc-9a9a-4662-b888-90dc042abdab