Windows 10: I can't uninstall store apps, sometimes error 0x80073cfa

Discus and support I can't uninstall store apps, sometimes error 0x80073cfa in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can't uninstall store apps and sometimes I received the error 0x80073cfa. The errand apps stay in the Start Menu also. Since I tried to uninstall the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lintek25475, Feb 28, 2019.

1. I can't uninstall store apps, sometimes error 0x80073cfa

I can't uninstall store apps and sometimes I received the error 0x80073cfa. The errand apps stay in the Start Menu also. Since I tried to uninstall the specified apps, they will no longer open. I can't even re-install them. Is this a MS Store bug? All this is happening in a new local user profile I created.

:)

lintek25475, Feb 28, 2019

2. Not able to uninstall asphalt8 airborne from store and getting code 0x80073cfa

Original Title: app uninstall

Hi guys ...i have installed asphalt8 airborne from store...but when after upgrading to windows 10(in lumia 535)..i want to uninstall it...but when i do it it gives an error code like this..please do help..the code is 0x80073cfa

lakshminarasimhan1992, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Error code : (0x80073CFA) and (0x80073CF9)

After the start up my pc is hanging a lot and after opening the store I see that the existing apps are trying to update but can't, error code (0x80073CF9). I tried to uninstall them but can't, error code (0x80073CFA). I wanted to reset by removing everything
    I have but it fails to make any change. I wanted to go back to windows 7 but it says that the back up has been deleted. I can't connect to the contact support either. Please help.

Arnaya Nag, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

I can't uninstall store apps, sometimes error 0x80073cfa

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

I can't uninstall store apps, sometimes error 0x80073cfa

1. I can't uninstall store apps, sometimes error 0x80073cfa - Similar Threads - can't uninstall store

2. I can't uninstall store apps, sometimes error 0x80073cfa

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't uninstall store apps, sometimes error 0x80073cfa: I can't uninstall store apps and sometimes I received the error 0x80073cfa. The errand apps stay in the Start Menu also. Since I tried to uninstall the specified apps, they will no longer open. I can't even re-install them. Is this a MS Store bug? All this is happening in a...
  3. How do I uninstall an app? (from windows store)

How do I uninstall an app? (from windows store): How do I uninstall an app? (from windows store) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-an-app-from-windows-store/e7c202f2-604c-4b2e-a34a-748f5c04fd0e
  4. I can't buy any apps from the app store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't buy any apps from the app store: I'm trying to buy an app. Despite having two PayPal accounts and two credit cards associated with my Microsoft Account (and I have a subscription for Office 365 or whatever the latest version is called), I am being asked to set up a payment method within the app store. When...
  5. App size sometimes not shown in uninstall menu.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App size sometimes not shown in uninstall menu.: The uninstall menu in my control panel does not show some applications sizes. This is problematic as I have a storage issue and most of the applications that don't show their sizes are larger than four gigs. The largest size shown is 3.90gb although there are some programs...
  6. I can't uninstall a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't uninstall a game: First of all, I have Windows 10 Mobile. I had a problem in one game. When I asked the support of that game, they told me that i have to uninstall the game, restart my device and I need to reinstall the game. I pressed the uninstall button, but it didn't uninstall fully,...
  7. I can't download apps on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't download apps on Microsoft store: So anytime I attempt to download something from the Microsoft store it will download. Then it will give me the option to "install" it and it tells me "complete" however nothing is downloaded. Can someone help?...
  8. I can't uninstall an app!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't uninstall an app!: My younger brother tried downloading "Fortnite" on my laptop and downloaded "Epic Games Launcher" and I tried uninstalling it but it just says that it is running and the Setup Wizard cannot continue. I have looked all over my laptop and it is not open anywhere. I do not know...
  9. Uninstalling ALL store apps with a script

Uninstalling ALL store apps with a script: I know absolutely nothing about Powershell, and I don't even want to. I would like to uninstall ALL store apps through a script/batch file or something. Could anyone tell me how? Apparently this is the Ps command to use "Get-AppxPackage -allusers | Remove-AppxPackage" - but I...
  10. Windows Store Error - Can't Install Apps - HELP!

Windows Store Error - Can't Install Apps - HELP!: Every time i try to install an app or game from the windows store, the program doesnt download. Instead I I get error 0x800706d9. It was working before. But I think I may have disabled some services which might have affected the store. I dont rememeber which services. But how...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant uninstall apps from windows store