Windows 10: I can't uninstall the epic games launcher

Discus and support I can't uninstall the epic games launcher in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This randomly happened to me one day and repair and uninstall wouldn't work so I manually deleted but that didn't work either.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shaurya Saxena{23323}, Jun 22, 2022.

1. I can't uninstall the epic games launcher

This randomly happened to me one day and repair and uninstall wouldn't work so I manually deleted but that didn't work either.

:)

Shaurya Saxena{23323}, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

I can't uninstall the epic games launcher

1. I can't uninstall the epic games launcher - Similar Threads - can't uninstall epic

2. I can't uninstall the epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't uninstall the epic games launcher: So I tried to open the Epic game launcher but it didn't show up, I thought that I must have uninstalled it or something so I tried to install it again and it says the launcher is running, I open the task manager and it doesn't show up. I try to uninstall it even though it's...
  3. I can't uninstall the epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't uninstall the epic games launcher: So I tried to open the Epic game launcher but it didn't show up, I thought that I must have uninstalled it or something so I tried to install it again and it says the launcher is running, I open the task manager and it doesn't show up. I try to uninstall it even though it's...
  4. I can't uninstall the epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't uninstall the epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't uninstall the epic games launcher: This randomly happened to me one day and repair and uninstall wouldn't work so I manually deleted but that didn't work either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-uninstall-the-epic-games-launcher/78330808-11ee-4ab0-b336-24b952631ff9
  6. I can't uninstall the epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't uninstall the epic games launcher: This randomly happened to me one day and repair and uninstall wouldn't work so I manually deleted but that didn't work either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-uninstall-the-epic-games-launcher/78330808-11ee-4ab0-b336-24b952631ff9
  7. I can't download epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download epic games launcher: I require assistance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-epic-games-launcher/2d3012c6-9dca-46fc-8a31-53adae2a0e33
  8. Can't delete Epic game Launcher.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't delete Epic game Launcher.: Hello, Epic Games Launcher Keeps crashing a lot making other apps and website crash and slow, So I tried to delete Epic Game, And its keeps saying "Please close Epic Game Launcher before trying to delete it." I'm so confused the Epic Game is not even open. Also I downloaded...
  9. Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Games Launcher: I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions *Moved from Virus and Malware forum by moderator*...
  10. Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Epic Games Launcher: How do I completely remove Epic Games Launcher that my 16 year old put on my laptop in attempt to install fortnite? One "hot" momma! Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/epic-games-launcher/04425c34-4a8f-4318-a882-d8e323a97463