Windows 10: I can't uninstall Ultra Office

Discus and support I can't uninstall Ultra Office in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Ultra Office from the Microsoft Store. I want to uninstall it but I can't. I contacted CompuClever Support and told them all of the ways... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DiNyh13601, Jun 15, 2020.

1. I can't uninstall Ultra Office

I downloaded Ultra Office from the Microsoft Store.

I want to uninstall it but I can't. I contacted CompuClever Support and told them all of the ways I tried to uninstall it. I tried right click, uninstall. Nothing happened. I tried removing it from Windows settings. It would not uninstall. I tried going into Program Files/WindowsApps but I did not have administrative privilege.

CompuClever Support contacted their developers then told me that "the error was usually something wrong with the system, and the Windows Update would fix it. Does this problem happen when you uninstall other apps not desktop software which installed from the Microsoft Store?"

I have never had this happen with other Microsoft Store apps but I am concerned that this could happen again. My Windows updates are up-to-date.

How do I fix this problem?

:)

DiNyh13601, Jun 15, 2020

2. Uninstalled Office

Hello Jimmy, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

I suggest the following steps which were provided by Microsoft Support:

Go to the Control Panel, Programs and Features (or Add/Remove Programs) and find the Microsoft Office installation. Click Change (or Repair) and run the repair on the software. If there is no Microsoft Office program listed there then you should reinstall the
    Office product from the original install media

Hope this helps!

Thank you and good luck,

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Jun 15, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused I can't uninstall Ultra Office :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jun 15, 2020
  4. harrymc Win User

I can't uninstall Ultra Office

harrymc, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

I can't uninstall Ultra Office

1. I can't uninstall Ultra Office - Similar Threads - can't uninstall Ultra

2. Cannot uninstall Office

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot uninstall Office: I attempted to uninstall Office 2016. I went to the uninstall panel, selected the correct program and clicked on uninstall but nothing happened. After a couple more tries with no luck I went to Program Files & Program x86 and deleted everything thinking that would do it....
  3. Cannot uninstall Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot uninstall Office: I attempted to uninstall Office 2016. I went to the uninstall panel, selected the correct program and clicked on uninstall but nothing happened. After a couple more tries with no luck I went to Program Files & Program x86 and deleted everything thinking that would do it....
  4. Can't uninstall Office 2016 - Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't uninstall Office 2016 - Win10: Hi, I can't seem to uninstall Office 2016, when I try I get this error code Error code: 30068-44 (1084) I tried running the uninstall in safe mode and tried the official removal tool but so far no luck. I can't install the new version until this one is uninstalled. Any help...
  5. Ultra Viewer App uninstall question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ultra Viewer App uninstall question: I made the mistake of a scam and ended up with Ultra Viewer App on my computer. When I try to UNINSTALL it a popup asks me "DO YOU WANT TO ALLOW THIS APP FROM AN UNKNOWN PUBLISHER TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOU DEVICE?" This is the info uninsooo.exe Publisher: UNKNOWN File Origin...
  6. Can't uninstall Office 2016 Pro 32-bit

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't uninstall Office 2016 Pro 32-bit: I've got Office 2016 Pro 32-bit. I got Microsoft 365 subscription but I can't properly install it. The problem is when I install Microsoft 365, it intalls apparently OK, but then when I open any app, such as Word, it's still the 32-bit Office 2016 one!. What I tried is: - I...
  7. Ultra Office uninstall error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ultra Office uninstall error message: I downloaded Ultra Office from the Microsoft Store. I can't uninstall it. I receive the message: We couldn't uninstall Ultra Office The operation did not complete successfully. Try again in a bit. The error code is 0x80073cfa, in case you need it. I did go into advanced and...
  8. Can't uninstall Office 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't uninstall Office 365: Office 365 has failed but can't uninstall the program - what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-uninstall-office-365/6b0c66db-f167-4c07-8694-2ec92afd12d8
  9. Uninstall Ultra Viewer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall Ultra Viewer: I need help uninstalling UltraViewer. When I uninstall from the start menu using the normal procedure it just comes back. I believe it is a dangerous app and need to uninstall it. Any suggestions?...
  10. Uninstalled Office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstalled Office: I mistakenly uninstalled Office while uninstalling unnecessary apps. How can i recover my Office suite? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalled-office/433000f2-735b-499b-9911-ddb72dc698c6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office 2016 wouldnt uninstall