Windows 10: I can't uninstall Visual Studio Code with Revo Uninstaller

Discus and support I can't uninstall Visual Studio Code with Revo Uninstaller in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! I want to uninstall Visual Studio code but I can't. It says that it didn't find any uninstaller thing or something. I think that this happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dgamer10, Jun 23, 2021.

1. dgamer10 Win User

I can't uninstall Visual Studio Code with Revo Uninstaller

Hello! I want to uninstall Visual Studio code but I can't. It says that it didn't find any uninstaller thing or something. I think that this happens because when I installed Visual Studio Code the PC's user folder name was paul_ and I changed it. Can someone help me , please?

:)

dgamer10, Jun 23, 2021
  2. Drone Win User

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Jun 23, 2021
  3. alexg42 Win User
    Problem uninstalling Visual Studio 2015

Hi all,

I'm having trouble fully removing Visual Studio 2015 community version. When I attempt to uninstall using windows apps I get error messages after clicking uninstall. I'm unable to open the program, I believe it is uninstalled, but for some reason not fully
    removed from my PC. I would like to remove it completely before installing Visual Studio 2017.

I followed the steps given online at Uninstall Visual Studio 2015

and also used the uninstaller tool there. I ran it and success messages showed up with a couple of exit codes, but nothing has changed. I can still see it installed in my programs etc.

The top showed the following:

Uninstalling: C:\ProgramData\Package Cache\{79b486b9-c5f0-4096-a00c-8351f59587c2}\vs_community.exe

Bundle: Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2015 with Updates has been uninstalled with exit code: -2147205120.

Uninstalling: C:\ProgramData\Package Cache\{7a68448b-9cf2-4049-bd73-5875f1aa7ba2}\vsupdate_KB3022398.exe

Bundle: Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 (KB3022398) has been uninstalled with exit code: 1603.

Normal Visual Studio Uninstall completed.

Strange exit codes I thought, especially after googling.

Any ideas how to get rid of this? If I reinstall Visual Studio will previous versions be removed?

Thanks,

Alex

alexg42, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Asylum Win User

Revo Uninstaller

Heres a very handy program i ran across the other day.

You can uninstall programs and remove all traces of it without having to do it manually yourself.

You can use it to disable programs that start at bootup that you dont want to run also.

Has alot of other helpful tools also.

Did i mention its free.

Revo Uninstaller

Asylum, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

1. I can't uninstall Visual Studio Code with Revo Uninstaller - Similar Threads - can't uninstall Visual

2. Is Revo uninstaller safe?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is Revo uninstaller safe?: Is Revo uninstaller safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-revo-uninstaller-safe/a6d44878-ac2c-4861-b5d6-ac7351b81eca
  3. Is Revo uninstaller safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Revo uninstaller safe?: Is Revo uninstaller safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-revo-uninstaller-safe/a6d44878-ac2c-4861-b5d6-ac7351b81eca
  4. Is Revo uninstaller safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can i uninstall microsoft Visual Studio

Can i uninstall microsoft Visual Studio: Hello, i have a problem uninstalling Microsoft Visual Studio because its 9.7GB its a file and the file there is: 2019,Shared and 2017 And I cant uninstall it and I'm not sure if it's safe to delete the file. There is no program in the apps like Microsoft Visual Studio....
  6. Revo Uninstaller vs Revo uninstaller pro...

Revo Uninstaller vs Revo uninstaller pro...: When you uninstall a program through "Programs and Features" and afterwards, launch Revo, that program is not listed in Revo... Does the Pro version of Revo list programs that have been removed through "Programs and Features" ? 174560
  7. Revo or Ashampoo Uninstaller ?

Revo or Ashampoo Uninstaller ?: Hi All. Has anyone use both. Revo and Ashampoo uninstaller? witch one do you recommend? Running Windows 10 home edition. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/revo-or-ashampoo-uninstaller/1005b5b9-920b-4e7d-be90-c6d8460414ce"
  8. Revo Uninstaller Question

Revo Uninstaller Question: Thanks to the Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 thread on here I just bought it. I thought that I would test it out and remove HexChat as I had planned to remove it anyway. My question is regarding the registry entries it found. I'm wondering if removing them will break anything -...
  9. Revo Uninstaller question

Revo Uninstaller question: Revo Uninstaller used to be one of my favorite programs; the fact that it left no bits and pieces when uninstalling programs attracted me. However, every time my Geek Squad looks at my laptop the first thing they do, again and again, is uninstall Revo Uninstaller. They have...
  10. Revo uninstaller problem

Revo uninstaller problem: I wanted to reinstall Netlimiter, so i decided to use Revo just because i wanted to try it out and see why is it so popular. It uninstalls netlimiter then asks me to delete some registries. The labels and keys of the registries all have NetLimiter somewhere on them so what...