Windows 10: I can't unlock my laptop without wifi.

Discus and support I can't unlock my laptop without wifi. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I set up my laptop about a week ago and had been using my fingerprint scanner to unlock it but about a day ago it stopped asking me to use the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ChiJUru, Nov 4, 2020.

1. ChiJUru Win User

I can't unlock my laptop without wifi.

I set up my laptop about a week ago and had been using my fingerprint scanner to unlock it but about a day ago it stopped asking me to use the fingerprint and to sign in using my Microsoft login which requires the use of internet, which I don't have access to at the moment. So I was wondering is there any way I can unlock my laptop?

:)

ChiJUru, Nov 4, 2020
  2. mgene27 Win User

unlocked t-mobile dash upgrading to WM6

Hi:

I'm have a T-Mobile Dash and it's currently on the T-Mobile system. I'm looking to unlock so I can use another service provider. Any suggestions on how I can find the software to unlock the device?

Thanks,

mgene27, Nov 4, 2020
  3. soletsky Win User
    unlock sim t-mobile lumia 521

Thanks for your suggestion, but this is a prepaid phone --- no contract. As I said T-Mobile lists the number under an unknown carrier and suggested I contact Microsoft.

soletsky, Nov 4, 2020
  4. silkstone Win User

At my wits end with WiFi

I did the sme, with the WAP, i disabled DHCP, and assigned a static IP (192.168.1.2), the adsl router already has a static ip set. i followed th guide here: Wireless access point - DD-WRT Wiki to a T, both with and without the reccommended/optional steps.

Still no joy, and i still can't get my desktop to see the wifi router, wth default settings and a direct connection. My laptop views the wifi router fine, with default settings.

Ok i figured i missed a step when changing to the DD-WRT firmware. I didn;t upgrade to the latest version. i'm doing that now, and i'll try to set it up again.

silkstone, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

1. I can't unlock my laptop without wifi. - Similar Threads - can't unlock laptop

2. Need to unlock my laptop without bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to unlock my laptop without bitlocker recovery key: Hi, in my laptop is locked under bitlocker. I don’t have backup the recovery key. Is there any possibility to unlock my system. I have purchased the laptop B2B....
  3. Need to unlock my laptop without bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to unlock my laptop without bitlocker recovery key: Hi, in my laptop is locked under bitlocker. I don’t have backup the recovery key. Is there any possibility to unlock my system. I have purchased the laptop B2B....
  4. Laptop automatically unlocks without asking for fingerprint

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop automatically unlocks without asking for fingerprint: Greetings,I recently started using the Windows Hello feature with my Lenovo Thinkpad E15 fingerprint readerIt's working fine but sometimes when I power on my PC, and just as the lock screen appears and the fingerprint reader LED ring start blinking - which indicate that I...
  5. Laptop automatically unlocks without asking for fingerprint

Laptop automatically unlocks without asking for fingerprint: Greetings,I recently started using the Windows Hello feature with my Lenovo Thinkpad E15 fingerprint readerIt's working fine but sometimes when I power on my PC, and just as the lock screen appears and the fingerprint reader LED ring start blinking - which indicate that I...
  6. my laptop unlocks without full pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop unlocks without full pin: I just reset my password after forgetting it. When I tried keying in the new password, my laptop unlocks even before I finish keying in the password, is this normal? please help me! I'm really confused and worried...
  7. my laptop unlocks without full pin

my laptop unlocks without full pin: I just reset my password after forgetting it. When I tried keying in the new password, my laptop unlocks even before I finish keying in the password, is this normal? please help me! I'm really confused and worried...
  8. I can't log in without wifi?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't log in without wifi?: I can't log into my windows 10 laptop without wifi. It keeps telling me I need an internet connection to log in but I don't have access to one for my laptop at the moment. It isn't letting me put my pin that I usually log in with. All it has is a button that's says sign in...
  9. Laptop loses Wifi connection and I can't reconnect without rebooting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop loses Wifi connection and I can't reconnect without rebooting: I have a Lenovo T450S laptop with Windows 10 installed. For the last three or four days I have had a problem with Wifi. Wifi is periodically disconnected and I cannot reconnect it to my home network without restarting the laptop. When I go to Settings and Status, the system...
  10. Laptop Loses Wifi Connection and I Can't Reconnect Without Rebooting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop Loses Wifi Connection and I Can't Reconnect Without Rebooting: I have a Lenovo T450S laptop with Windows 10 installed. For the last three or four days I've been having a problem with Wifi. The Wifi disconnects periodically and I can't reconnect it to my home network without rebooting the laptop. When I go to Settings and Status, the...