Windows 10: I Can't Unmute My Mic In The Win10 Gaming bar

Discus and support I Can't Unmute My Mic In The Win10 Gaming bar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I am having an issue where I can't unmute my mic. I pressed the record button and clicked unmute but it still said I was muted. I restarted the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GiovanniMartinez1, Oct 4, 2019.

1. I Can't Unmute My Mic In The Win10 Gaming bar

Hi, I am having an issue where I can't unmute my mic. I pressed the record button and clicked unmute but it still said I was muted. I restarted the computer and it still does not work, I have a Dell G3 if that helps. I am currently running on Windows 10 Version 1903. Thank you to anyone who answers my question. I Can't Unmute My Mic In The Win10 Gaming bar [​IMG]

:)

GiovanniMartinez1, Oct 4, 2019
  2. Huxley2k7 Win User

High pitched squeeking when mic is unmuted?

Just got a pair of Roccat Kave headphones, 5.1.

When i unmute the mic, i hear this very high pitched squeeking noise, which gets worse the louser i turn up my volume. This happens when unmuting from the remote on the headset and unmuting via the windows control panel.

Running them off realtek HD audio.

Any ideas?

Huxley2k7, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Mic wont unmute

So iv been having thus problem my mic wont unmute it was working and just stoped i dont know whats wrong whith it all tge drivers are updated i havent donloaded and new apps what do i do

KINGHARAMBE, Oct 4, 2019
  4. I Can't Unmute My Mic In The Win10 Gaming bar

Unmute Microphone

Hi Charles,

We would like to ask you some questions so that we can assist you properly:

• Have you tried using your mic on other PCs'
    • Do other mics work properly on your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you try the various methods listed on the link below to help your resolve your mic issues:

Fix sound problems.

Your response is greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

I Can't Unmute My Mic In The Win10 Gaming bar

1. I Can't Unmute My Mic In The Win10 Gaming bar - Similar Threads - Can't Unmute Mic

2. Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio: It records game and discord audio, but doesn't record my microphone. It is set to default and audio to record is set to all. I've scoured the forums for answers and have tried most solutions, but none seem to fix it....
  3. Game Bar Mic Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Mic Problem: Game Bar doesnt record mic or other people im talking to through discord when turned on "All" but when turned on "game only" it records mic but doesnt record my system sound such as talking to people through discord. I use the "Record That" feature to get highlights of...
  4. Why can't I record app with game bar anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I record app with game bar anymore?: Am I doing something wrong or do I not have the ability to record apps.? I am using Win 10 Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-record-app-with-game-bar-anymore/2c8f4573-71ee-4b5a-aef2-2dbd4c53d4d8
  5. my headset mic is going through my speaker and I can't stop it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my headset mic is going through my speaker and I can't stop it: So like it says my headsets mic is going through a speaker even though I didn't set the listen tab to but this isn't a normal speaker so I can't turn down the mic on it and my mic is playing through my head set when i haven't done anything like listen even when i disable it...
  6. my headset mic is going through my speaker and I can't stop it

my headset mic is going through my speaker and I can't stop it: So like it says my headsets mic is going through a speaker even though I didn't set the listen tab to but this isn't a normal speaker so I can't turn down the mic on it and my mic is playing through my head set when i haven't done anything like listen even when i disable it...
  7. Can't broadcast via the game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't broadcast via the game bar: I've set up a mixer account and logged in with my microsoft account, which is the same account on my windows pc. So I wanted to configure the broadcast thing because it said I have to go on "broadcast now" to configure it, but when I click on it nothing happens. It opens a...
  8. Mic wont unmute

Mic wont unmute: So iv been having thus problem my mic wont unmute it was working and just stoped i dont know whats wrong whith it all tge drivers are updated i havent donloaded and new apps what do i do...
  9. My headset’s mic not working in Win10

My headset’s mic not working in Win10: My headset (model hyper x cloud core)’s mic is not working when i plug the headset into the green audio port. Even i plugged it into red audio port, the mic can be recognize but it come with a extremely low sound. I am using a desktop. OS is Windows 10 64bit, Motherboard is...
  10. Can't get Mic working in-game

Can't get Mic working in-game: Hey As the title says I can't get my microphone (corsair void rgb wireless headset) to work in any games (steam, origin Uplay). it works in all tests inside each of the applications settings but as soon as i stop testing it stops working. I set it to default comms device...