Windows 10: I Can't Unmute My Mic In The Win10 Gaming bar

Discus and support I Can't Unmute My Mic In The Win10 Gaming bar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I am having an issue where I can't unmute my mic. I pressed the record button and clicked unmute but it still said I was muted. I restarted the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GiovanniMartinez1, Oct 4, 2019.

1. I Can't Unmute My Mic In The Win10 Gaming bar

Hi, I am having an issue where I can't unmute my mic. I pressed the record button and clicked unmute but it still said I was muted. I restarted the computer and it still does not work, I have a Dell G3 if that helps. I am currently running on Windows 10 Version 1903. Thank you to anyone who answers my question. I Can't Unmute My Mic In The Win10 Gaming bar [​IMG]

:)

GiovanniMartinez1, Oct 4, 2019
  2. Huxley2k7 Win User

High pitched squeeking when mic is unmuted?

Just got a pair of Roccat Kave headphones, 5.1.

When i unmute the mic, i hear this very high pitched squeeking noise, which gets worse the louser i turn up my volume. This happens when unmuting from the remote on the headset and unmuting via the windows control panel.

Running them off realtek HD audio.

Any ideas?

Huxley2k7, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Mic wont unmute

So iv been having thus problem my mic wont unmute it was working and just stoped i dont know whats wrong whith it all tge drivers are updated i havent donloaded and new apps what do i do

KINGHARAMBE, Oct 4, 2019
  4. I Can't Unmute My Mic In The Win10 Gaming bar

Unmute Microphone

Hi Charles,

We would like to ask you some questions so that we can assist you properly:

• Have you tried using your mic on other PCs'
    • Do other mics work properly on your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you try the various methods listed on the link below to help your resolve your mic issues:

Fix sound problems.

Your response is greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

I Can't Unmute My Mic In The Win10 Gaming bar

1. I Can't Unmute My Mic In The Win10 Gaming bar - Similar Threads - Can't Unmute Mic

2. I need to know how to unmute my mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to know how to unmute my mic: M mic is turned off and all I am seeing in settings is settings about what sites can use my microphone, and not how to unmute it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-know-how-to-unmute-my-mic/b804b18b-bbd4-482d-ae37-b510ff44eea3
  3. I need to know how to unmute my mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to know how to unmute my mic: M mic is turned off and all I am seeing in settings is settings about what sites can use my microphone, and not how to unmute it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-know-how-to-unmute-my-mic/b804b18b-bbd4-482d-ae37-b510ff44eea3
  4. I need to know how to unmute my mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Keyboard mute mic button not unmuting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard mute mic button not unmuting: So I have a laptop and have had the same one for a while but just today for some reason the mute mic button next to the sound up button hasn't been working right. if it is working right, the light on the button is on if the mic is muted and off if the mic is on, but when I...
  6. Keyboard mute mic button not unmuting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard mute mic button not unmuting: So I have a laptop and have had the same one for a while but just today for some reason the mute mic button next to the sound up button hasn't been working right. if it is working right, the light on the button is on if the mic is muted and off if the mic is on, but when I...
  7. unmute mic

unmute mic: I am being prompted by Google meet that my microphone is muted thru the system. I have unmuted everything and gone thru the troubleshooting that told me it unmuted the system. Yet, I am still muted....
  8. Game Bar Not Capturing Mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Not Capturing Mic: Hello everyone, I have an issue that is really bugging me. Im recording short 30 second clips of gameplays that I save, but apparently my voice isnt captured. My friend’s voices do get captured but mine arent. Help please!...
  9. Game Bar Mic Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Mic Problem: Game Bar doesnt record mic or other people im talking to through discord when turned on "All" but when turned on "game only" it records mic but doesnt record my system sound such as talking to people through discord. I use the "Record That" feature to get highlights of...
  10. Mic wont unmute

Mic wont unmute: So iv been having thus problem my mic wont unmute it was working and just stoped i dont know whats wrong whith it all tge drivers are updated i havent donloaded and new apps what do i do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microphone not working in game bar

2. mic not working in game bar

3. mic wont work on party in game bar

4. xbox game bar mic muted