Windows 10: i cant update and i cant reset my laptop

Discus and support i cant update and i cant reset my laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so i want to update my windows but when finished downloading always showing error so i download windows updater from microsoft and it says delete all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mamalemonz, Jul 18, 2021.

1. i cant update and i cant reset my laptop

so i want to update my windows but when finished downloading always showing error so i download windows updater from microsoft and it says delete all files but when i want to reset my laptop, i always get error, i cant reset my laptop and update my windows, can somebody help?

:)

Mamalemonz, Jul 18, 2021
  2. Clem Win User

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 18, 2021
  4. i cant update and i cant reset my laptop

Laptop no longer charging since Windows 10 update

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

i cant update and i cant reset my laptop pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

i cant update and i cant reset my laptop

1. i cant update and i cant reset my laptop - Similar Threads - cant update cant

2. I cant factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant factory reset my laptop: I bought a second hand laptop today, and i try to factory reset it , but i cant. When i try, it says there was a problem resetting your pc. No changes was made. Ive gone through other forums and tried that, but none of it has worked yet....
  3. I cant factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant factory reset my laptop: I bought a second hand laptop today, and i try to factory reset it , but i cant. When i try, it says there was a problem resetting your pc. No changes was made. Ive gone through other forums and tried that, but none of it has worked yet....
  4. I cant reset my laptop .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant reset my laptop .: I just found a computer, a Hp Stream Windows 10 laptop, i keep trying to reset it because ot has exsisting accounts, but everytime i do , it says “additional space needed “ or something of that stature , im very very confused and have no clue what to do with this laptop....
  5. I cant reset my laptop .

I cant reset my laptop .: I just found a computer, a Hp Stream Windows 10 laptop, i keep trying to reset it because ot has exsisting accounts, but everytime i do , it says “additional space needed “ or something of that stature , im very very confused and have no clue what to do with this laptop....
  6. I cant reset my laptop .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I cant factory reset my laptop

I cant factory reset my laptop: It will start to reset then says it not enough space it need 5 gigs when i go to delete stuff it says it is being used and i cant delete it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-factory-reset-my-laptop/18404cd0-5519-41fd-b855-8ff4c8c33188
  8. I cant factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant factory reset my laptop: It will start to reset then says it not enough space it need 5 gigs when i go to delete stuff it says it is being used and i cant delete it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-factory-reset-my-laptop/18404cd0-5519-41fd-b855-8ff4c8c33188
  9. I cant factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant factory reset my laptop: My computer has a weird problem on most games where it lags every 7 seconds or so. It's not my connection that's the problem so I thought I could factory reset my computer after trying many other things. Except, after resetting my computer so many times and trying everything...
  10. i cant reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant reset my laptop: Recently i tried to reset my laptop but for some reason it doesn't let me, it said that I need a 5.91 GB of free disk space, so I tried a run disk cleanup but it still doesn't work. any help is appreciated and thank you....